oklololol

Jan 26, 2024
YOu just need to check the previous couple pages of this thread...

The game is progressing well, and it seems like the game could be released this year.

Again check previous pages if you want more info and see some sneak peaks of the game

Kyancool

Jan 20, 2024
PLEASE HELP:

I really dont get this game. The only places where i get the ! Sign is at the bathhouse and video store. The video store job is always the same scene and never progresses. The walkthrouch says you should work there 2 times and then you should see Ryo and Daisuke spend time together.. i cant find it.

I tried nearly all walkthough and i just cant find the problem.

Last edited:

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
PLEASE HELP:

I really dont get this game. The only places where i get the ! Sign is at the bathhouse and video store. The video store job is always the same scene and never progresses. The walkthrouch says you should work there 2 times and then you should see Ryo and Daisuke spend time together.. i cant find it.

But what is the problem with the walkthough? Everthing should be there to advance in any route, or maybe there are some dialogs you have not read while playing and need to put more atention in where to go, at which hour or what is next. Although some events in some routes could happen until next week but for that it is important to read the dialogs that are happening. Also there some be some video guides of how to advance in this game in other platforms.

BigJoeHanson

Mar 29, 2020
PLEASE HELP:

Follow her bubble on world map. Go to home. If there are 1-2 items (DVD's and groceries) she will be at the bottom of the river on the other side (After 3PM).

Tieratz

Sep 27, 2023
Hello, i have some confusion about game mechanic, i did a bit of research on google but i didn't any
answer, so here some context:

i finished my second playthrougt, got the saru ending then it hit me, i have also done the black guy and
the vagrant road to complexion and the thing is, even if saru got his lovey dovey couple life with the
female mc, there is no reason she will just stop seeing those other guy. So saru in the end you are also
a cuck.

After realising that the game isn't just about the mc getting cucked but also cucking the cucker, i
remember there is a house who give the FMC sex statut, pregnancy included, so i asked myself if i can get
her pregnant with one guy but finish the story with another one.

I go back to a previous save, progress a bit, got her pregnant with de muscle guy after the raining event
where you get a lamp so you are able to see better (it happend during mid august). i don't end muscle
guy story and make sure to avoid his event focus on saru to finish him first and do other thing after till the
end game.
I got the muscle guy ending, i retry, this time at the rain event i take the "guess who" choice, got the
vagrant impregnating FMC, don't do anything to progress is story, end the game and guess what, got the
vagrant ending wich also make me laught because with the house indication, the vagrant never had sex with
the FMC.

Here the questions, what really trigger those ntr ending? finishing the guy road or that august event?
and how work the normal ending? i must trigger a ntr road but not finish it but that august ending impose
a ntr ending.

How does that august event activate? if i remember well, the first exemple had me just having muscle guy
having sex for the first time and i didn't do the rest, so fmc having sex with one guy validate the ntr ending?
wait that sentence sound weird with the vagrant funy ending i talked before, for more context, at the moment
of the event i had 2 choices: let the girl tell who she is seing or "guess who", with the "guess who" choice
it give me a list, i had muscle guy and black guy and a last choice "other". it's "other" who
gave me the vagrant.

Does the guy event progress event if you don't talk to the npc? (ex: does black guy progress if i don't take
the job at the love hotel?)

Sorry if some things doesn't really make sense or the spelling mistakes, english isn't my first language.

Edit: i have done another run from with a older save, i got FMC being at home on the august event,
the difference is that she didn't had sex with anyone.
I have done another run from the begging, she had sex with saru and black guy and they where the 2 only
choice i have for the event. Chose black guy, never done anything with him after and it doesn't mather
which road i finish, i only got that guy ending.
And also yes, the event progress even if you don't take the love hotel job. (but the second girl event don't
if you don't watch the scene, weird)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes