iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Is it the adblock? I'm using ublock origin

update: disabled ublock origin and it still doesn't load for me, maybe it's my browser (firefox)
View attachment 3426728
Are you in the UK?

Things are getting bad with many sites being blocked by ISP's. Brit Govt is behaving like US Republican Religious nutters as well. It has been getting steadily worse in the UK. Some of the VPN's are now performing fellatio for Brit Govt as well.

Fleming-Armor

Apr 20, 2023
This sample for Ryoka’s Dakimakura always makes me chuckle because I guess it was the initial design he wanted but it was rejected. I think it’s funny because he probably showed this to his manager or editor and they were like yeah this is too fucked up, you’re gonna have to tone it down for this to pass regulations lol. On the other hand I’m sad that it wasn’t chosen, I’m a big Yasui fan and that would have been an insanely hot dakimakura.

Biased aside I think Yasui might be his favorite character. With him working on Yasui’s route first along with the demo just being Yasui and this rejected design, it’s possible. It would be cool to know which character is his favorite though unless he had already stated it somewhere else. IMG_3740.jpeg

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
This sample for Ryoka’s Dakimakura always makes me chuckle because I guess it was the initial design he wanted but it was rejected. I think it’s funny because he probably showed this to his manager or editor and they were like yeah this is too fucked up, you’re gonna have to tone it down for this to pass regulations lol. On the other hand I’m sad that it wasn’t chosen, I’m a big Yasui fan and that would have been an insanely hot dakimakura.

Biased aside I think Yasui might be his favorite character. With him working on Yasui’s route first along with the demo just being Yasui and this rejected design, it’s possible. It would be cool to know which character is his favorite though unless he had already stated it somewhere else. View attachment 3442960
Tanned playboy is probably my least favorite of the NTRangers

radaralert

May 16, 2022

Biased aside I think Yasui might be his favorite character. With him working on Yasui’s route first along with the demo just being Yasui and this rejected design, it’s possible. It would be cool to know which character is his favorite though unless he had already stated it somewhere else. View attachment 3442960
I'm thinking Oyama is the favorite, then Vagrant. I think he thrives on the old disgusting perv trope. There's two of them in this game alone. And now in After, he's going to add even more of Vagrant route, and also add an additional middle aged perv at the bus stop. Then there's two if his older games - Kotoko Is A Little Different, and Until Her Amorous Body Corrupts, which solely focus on nothing but old geezers going at it with the respective female protag.

R D

May 3, 2017

his favorite is Oyama but I understand why he wanted Yasui to have more impact in the sequel.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
I'm thinking Oyama is the favorite, then Vagrant. I think he thrives on the old disgusting perv trope. There's two of them in this game alone. And now in After, he's going to add even more of Vagrant route, and also add an additional middle aged perv at the bus stop. Then there's two if his older games - Kotoko Is A Little Different, and Until Her Amorous Body Corrupts, which solely focus on nothing but old geezers going at it with the respective female protag.
Lmao that guy gives me a STD just through the screen, even the Park fellas had a healthier living

• Haha
Reactions: radaralert

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Really? Daisuke's path seemed to me... well, like too ordinary or cliched? He's like a regular NTR guy.:unsure:
I think that that's the point.

It's something that realistically maybe might could happen, which is why it hits harder.

Personally Daisuke is my favourite route as well, followed by Yasui.

Nov 19, 2019
Since everyone is venting their reactions to NTR: Zigu posted a small update on Twitter where he mentions this:

I'm almost done with all of Ryoka's NTR scenes.
Please give me strength..._:)3」∠)_ GIokxUOakAApc_6-EN.jpg

Looks like the entrance to Oyama's hut (lmao the name), but the color of the ground it's not quite the same... Maybe a different location?
We should expect a bigger update around next week so, hopefully, we'll see the context of the full scene. See you all then!

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes