helllover

Jun 7, 2017
I mean, the last time he delayed the game for a year, the dev waited all the way to very close to the release date in August to say that he was delaying it.

Jeansjaulet03

Sep 9, 2021
i see, do we know what ending from the first game that will be used for the prologue?
I may have misunderstood, but from what I see it will be a sequel but will unite both games in one, as in different publications has shown new routes and has also mentioned that he would have to do everything from scratch as it is complicated to unify both materials.

ascoo

Apr 16, 2020
I may have misunderstood, but from what I see it will be a sequel but will unite both games in one, as in different publications has shown new routes and has also mentioned that he would have to do everything from scratch as it is complicated to unify both materials.
so is it closer to a remake with more contents added then? where can i read more about this? the dlsite page doesn't really tell much

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
the "After" remake is easily one of my most anticipated games on this site. The dev seems to have gone above and beyond... expanded stories, more scenes and even animations! Gimme gimme!

ascoo

Apr 16, 2020
is "after" a sequel?
yeah it's a continuation of every ntr route that has happened in the base game, you first get a relatively vanilla prequel, and then you choose which route you want to see the continuation of. It has a demo that adds small cg to the delinquent and vagrant(?) route, i recommend checking that out to understand it better

Azazelios_RPG

Oct 5, 2020
that sounds awful, ngl.
he was bitching nonstop about the NTR stuff, hated it.
now he's acting like he's having fun?

what kinda drugs is this dude on?
well, As I remember about 1 month ago he finished all content NTR Related so he is just having fun focusing in the remaining spicy content to develop withouth the ntr burden.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes