RBD_tai_hen

Feb 19, 2019
Man if there's one thing I wish we can get more of in the new game it's for both sisters to share more scenes together whether in a threesome or orgy. It's a crime that it only happened once in one route in the first game and for me that one threesome scene was the peak most replayed part of the game. Ryouka and her sister should be corrupted together in more routes, as it would also heighten the feeling of loss and isolation more for the mc by being left behind by both girls.

I also wish there's at least one route where it turns into nts or forced cuckolding situation with one of the girls (preferrably Saki) edging the MC and forcing him to watch the other girl get fucked. The untapped possibilities of having two NTR heroines are so barely utilized..

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
use the train, and dont ask me where the train, if you dont know where the train then this game is not for you

Mikochi35p

Dec 11, 2021
So about the Sequel of this game "After". What ending does the sequel follows? Is Ryoka still virgin? or the ending where the MC and Ryoka confessed or something like that. What ending does the sequel follow??

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes