ascoo

Apr 16, 2020
So about the Sequel of this game "After". What ending does the sequel follows? Is Ryoka still virgin? or the ending where the MC and Ryoka confessed or something like that. What ending does the sequel follow??
1713152621799.png
The demo has these to choose, bottom right is just the opening prequel.
Where exactly does "it" continues varies. Yasui's and Masaru's takes place before the event in seaside school and the rest takes place after. Mystery man's doesn't specify.
I also heard somewhere that they don't plan to add the vanilla route to this game

Reactions: Mikochi35p

Rahhetres

Dec 27, 2023
I remember an ntr game that seemed fairly similar to Scars Summer but didn't play it back then and I can't remember the name now. Main girl was a Rioka like, a tanned tomboy with a fang. Maybe this rings a bell for someone here ?

Reactions: Salladz

Fleming-Armor

Apr 20, 2023
Same vibes :)

It’s insane how much this hentai reminds me of Ryoka, down to her looks and personality even if it’s just typical tomboy stuff. As far as I can tell they’re both the same person. It’s honestly pretty hot to read it in the perspective of it taking place in Scars of Summer.

I hope the leopard print bikini sticks around and not just something that is used one time. I’m so excited for all the slutty outfits that we’ll see in the sequel. All the dudes on the message board going crazy, reacting to them as well. Putting Ryoka’s body to actual good use.

sauce:

IMG_3971.png IMG_3969.jpeg

Last edited:

Mikochi35p

Dec 11, 2021
View attachment 3542636
The demo has these to choose, bottom right is just the opening prequel.
Where exactly does "it" continues varies. Yasui's and Masaru's takes place before the event in seaside school and the rest takes place after. Mystery man's doesn't specify.
I also heard somewhere that they don't plan to add the vanilla route to this game
oh thanks for the info. By the word u said "They dont plan to add the vanilla route" does that mean the game will always end up in NTR route no matter what you do? Unlike the first one where you can prevent those.

ascoo

Apr 16, 2020
oh thanks for the info. By the word u said "They dont plan to add the vanilla route" does that mean the game will always end up in NTR route no matter what you do? Unlike the first one where you can prevent those.
np, yeah take it with a grain of salt though since the basis for that information is >>>i think<<< a message i've seen here

Radical-6

Sep 25, 2022
Glad tent is coming back in sequel.

View attachment 3210647
Ryoka and the Vagrant's route is my favorite. Not only is this route the second least sexual events in the original, but the main characters are rarely involved in Ryoka and the Vagrant. Although I know that the author wants to emphasize that the "absence" of the protagonist leads to the occurrence of this route, in fact, this does not mean that he can only be a mute looking at the shadow of his childhood sweetheart in this route. So, this new tent event undoubtedly makes up for the shortcomings of the original,.
The same is true of the person at the train station and the new person incident, Ryoka will have a different reaction when the main character reads the article of the person at the train station, and we can enjoy......

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes