Nov 19, 2019
Oh wow! We actually get to possibly input an outfit for Saki for one scene?! That's very cool!
I already have in mind what I'd like it to be but I'm willing to hear your suggestions and use that
instead if I end up liking it more than mine. So feel free to leave your suggestions!

Not only is the Saki route a small mini-game of sorts besides the full game, but we also get to
experience it through Keita's POV?! Niceee!!! I'm now even more interested in Saki's route.
Saki's route being a "palette cleanser" of sorts for NTR seems a bit sus for me but I guess it's true since
Keita really has no romantic feelings for Saki. I guess to him it'll just be seeing a woman being promiscuous lol.

Anyhow, that's it for this month. Pretty exciting news. There's now a tentative month release-window but again,
I wouldn't be upset if he ends up delaying it one or two more months after that.
See you all next month as always.

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Holy shit! This game is expanding far beyond just a simple expansion. It's a full blown animated remake plus more. I want to try and keep my expectations in check though but this is a game I'd seriously consider paying for and just might to support the dev. As the saying goes...

Let him cook!

Reactions: TheDevilsDens

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
Damn, really? I thought this game came out last year
he kept moving the goal post, spent a few years doing jackshit to the point a rumour propped up that he fell in love with Ryoka and was unable to draw her like that, not to mention he was also supposed to be working on Tina 2.
Anyway the latest progress update from him was March this year, just backread to March 24 i think, apparently he finished work on Ryoka's side and is currently working on Saki-nee's content

Reactions: GGEzwins

Cademead

Sep 26, 2020
View attachment 3447987

vanilla routes are precisely why NTR games are fun

its like a "try not to corrupt" challenge, fighting your own thirst vs satiating the gamer dawg in you

I did think that they're just cucking protag in the sequel from the former pure ending, or to at-least meet with some level expectation of lewd reward. Unless of-course they finally make a third trilogy in the series where you get cucked in the vanilla route :KEK: (probably whilst being married to the mc)
i always liked it cuz it made me think of the NTR as the fail route, non cannon and the pure love is the true ending. Makes the games more fun for me at least, never been a fan of the ruin their lives just cause kinda stories so when you have a chance of making it a happy ending i think it does help to make the ntr parts better cuz its like, oh no dont fail this is what happens.

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes