redmokou

Aug 3, 2020
What kind of sickness does the author have? If it is not a secret
Back in 2020 - 2023 it used to be covid and post-covid depression with backpain. Nowadays it's just a generic sickness. Very common tactic for Japanese devs when they want to delay and collect that sweet ci-en sub money.

Reactions: Naye

PotatoBoi647

Jul 8, 2020
Then another year for a proper EN release
MTL probably a month or two from launch?
MTL at max will take a week. Dazed Anon would probably pick it up as soon as it releases. The same happened with winter memories and it was translated well in just a couple of days.

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Back in 2020 - 2023 it used to be covid and post-covid depression with backpain. Nowadays it's just a generic sickness. Very common tactic for Japanese devs when they want to delay and collect that sweet ci-en sub money.
I have seen worse CI-EN devs that have "dissappeared" and still suck money out of dumb people

Last time i saw this dev it was since 2021, and people were paying him nearly 4000 yen per month until this month

Finally people stopped giving this dev money and barely makes 500 yen a month

Reactions: Halohay561
Dec 30, 2023
just a fun info: there is manga name "dead tube", the main girl is somehow look like ryoka alot, and the story in the first chap also almost about NTR (but it not).

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
What kind of sickness does the author have? If it is not a secret
Just japanese things. They make amazing work but I have some a bunch of artists but I have seen the weirdests fits from them. Either they get depressed because they think their work is bad or a single negative comment or a couple of times I have seen artists deleting all their work suddenly because they don't want people to look at it and some months later coming back. Anyone has an estimate/guess on when he will release the new game?

razeor

Aug 23, 2018
So I'm surprised my Linux version doesn't work for you either.
I'm running Ubuntu 20.04 with FF 87.0 64-bit edition.

One thing to note, when you see a RPG Maker game with a package.json file in the root of game directory, that means it is using NW.js. You can try out different versions of the NW.js framework to see if it works for you. Download them from:

Simply extract, then copy in the package.json and www directory. (If there's a scenario directory next to the www directory, you might need that as well, mainly for dieselmine games.)
Android download which version, someone tell me after update njws, karryn prison dont eat much ram anymore like th game only consume 1-1.5GB, not increase, pls help me i use android 4GB ram, want to play karryn, but force close every 10 minutes due to high ram consumption(my device can use up to 2GB max ram while system only use 1.4-1.6 ram)

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes