RiaS_D Gremory

May 5, 2024
there's an anal tag in the game but where exactly is anal I finished all the routes am I missing something anyone have full gallery

Nov 19, 2019
The end of July is probably the release date.
Seems like that'll be the case. I know he wants his subscribers to do a bit of beta testing but I wish he would just straight up outsource it just to have it done more quickly. Hoping Kagura Games will pull off a miracle and do their fastest release to date.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sakutooyama

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Seems like that'll be the case. I know he wants his subscribers to do a bit of beta testing but I wish he would just straight up outsource it just to have it done more quickly. Hoping Kagura Games will pull off a miracle and do their fastest release to date.
If he completed the writing, then in theory he could have already sent them a build, for them to translate the game while he finishes the final CG. That's just a theory tough, but it would be a good idea, resulting in a simultaneous english release.

Reactions: Roaring_Resolve79
Nov 19, 2019
If he completed the writing, then in theory he could have already sent them a build, for them to translate the game while he finishes the final CG. That's just a theory tough, but it would be a good idea, resulting in a simultaneous english release.
I actually didn't think of that as a possibility. Wishing something like that could happen.

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
That’s the one that was based on that VAM animation? Or is it the other way around?
the one by District 13? yeah its the other way around, used to be a comic
point of order tho, Awakening is the comic about 4 or so years ago? Arrival is the game that we're expecting next month

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes