SonicBlazeBurst

Dec 31, 2023
I do like the games art and im not gonna get mad if this game is primarily NTR im just suprised the 'good true ending' what might people call it is lacking though its is what it is though. if they werent gonna add it and its just a bonus i guess i cant get mad

hey if its what people like and it makes them the money then cant complain.

if you know any games with like a rpg sorta thing going on message me about it

rannyie007

Jun 5, 2024
can anyone confirm that this game is runnable on winlator? i've been trying to make it work but the best i can do is some black screen

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
Why can't I go to ci-en or dlsite? Normally I can. But when I go to look now it says "Your connection is not private" now.

mazda1024

Jan 6, 2021
I think he means the studio ANIM or ANIM.Teamm. But they produce Visual Novels not RPGs.
My personal favourites from this studio:

Yeah i like the game because it has a mystery Ntr on it and has a narration and writings are good slowly but surely

Reactions: NeyZa

?aaaaa?

Jun 15, 2024
NekoBrother، المشاركة: 12054500، العضو: 5104629 said:
شكرًا لك، لكن هذا الملف لم يكن مرفقًا به تصحيح اللعبة، لذا اضطررت إلى تصفح بعض الصفحات للعثور على واحد
[/يقتبس]Can you share the file with me

Proutzor1

Apr 30, 2019
About 5 hours into the game. Not gonna lie, I'm usually here for the NTR, but in this case I found Saki's "adventures" to be way more interesting. So much so that I entirely stopped caring what was going on with Ryoka.
Saki's adventures are pretty short though but don't be sad because it seems that the dev put extra hard work into the sequel for even more Saki content so you will love it, be hyped

Reactions: Komdot
4.10 star(s) 66 Votes