Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
Would I be huffing hopium if I think this is him commissioning icons for the compiled exe?
Yeah, I'd believe that
Screenshot_20240611_183337_X.jpg

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
kinda unrelated, but i remember a documentary i saw...
in africa these women would go to this shaman-doctor dont remember for what (maybe for pregnancy), and he would do a ritual on them (touching their bodies with leafs, weird noises and dances and so on), and after that he would make them sit and place a blanket atop their heads....everything felt so ntr, even more when the camera-man entered slowly during that session... i kinda imagine the women to be ryoka and the man to be the vagrant or oyama.
I always wanted to throw this idea to zigu1121 on his dlsite, but i always forgor man so sad.
I have seen that doctor x patient scenario done a couple of times in corruption games. Off the top of my head, Curse of Pleasure has got a few.

SonicBlazeBurst

Dec 31, 2023
I do like the games art and im not gonna get mad if this game is primarily NTR im just suprised the 'good true ending' what might people call it is lacking though its is what it is though. if they werent gonna add it and its just a bonus i guess i cant get mad

hey if its what people like and it makes them the money then cant complain.

if you know any games with like a rpg sorta thing going on message me about it

mazda1024

Jan 6, 2021
I think he means the studio ANIM or ANIM.Teamm. But they produce Visual Novels not RPGs.
My personal favourites from this studio:

Yeah i like the game because it has a mystery Ntr on it and has a narration and writings are good slowly but surely

Reactions: NeyZa

?aaaaa?

Jun 15, 2024
NekoBrother، المشاركة: 12054500، العضو: 5104629 said:
شكرًا لك، لكن هذا الملف لم يكن مرفقًا به تصحيح اللعبة، لذا اضطررت إلى تصفح بعض الصفحات للعثور على واحد
[/يقتبس]Can you share the file with me

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes