Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
i feel like we get it next month what he mean the scene more erotic and ntr
I believe he's implying that there are more scenes than the previous game and I guess the feeling of ntr would be stronger? Probably MC would have dialogue about it, hopefully at least.
Is there really a chance that the game will come out this year?
if you take his word for it yeah, his promise was this summer, but barring that yeah I think this year is possible

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
I believe he's implying that there are more scenes than the previous game and I guess the feeling of ntr would be stronger? Probably MC would have dialogue about it, hopefully at least.

if you take his word for it yeah, his promise was this summer, but barring that yeah I think this year is possible
he promise every year, this is not first time

redmokou

Aug 3, 2020
Is there really a chance that the game will come out this year?
1 month before release
" My computer broke and the save files have been compromised, but I will try my best to fix the problem and release on time. No updates this month!"

1 week before release
" I am really sorry I tried my best but my mental health has reached rock bottom and my back hurts. Please forgive me.... "

1 month after release/afk
" Hello I am back. I am regularly going to therapy and taking care of myself. I would like to start from the beginning and try again. Please continue to support me! Release date next summer "

No way he giving up that cien sub money

Nov 19, 2019
Ci-en post
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- Reverse pick-up
- Title is Saki's Pregnancy Activities

This woman is a hero. Now I'm kinda more interested in her "route"/mini-game than the full game itself haha~

Man, the potential of getting a release date alongside next month's update is crazy! As I said it before, I'm really hoping Kagura Games pulls of a miracle and gives us their fastest translation to date with this one!

Yans_

Oct 29, 2022
1 month before release
" My computer broke and the save files have been compromised, but I will try my best to fix the problem and release on time. No updates this month!"

1 week before release
" I am really sorry I tried my best but my mental health has reached rock bottom and my back hurts. Please forgive me.... "

1 month after release/afk
" Hello I am back. I am regularly going to therapy and taking care of myself. I would like to start from the beginning and try again. Please continue to support me! Release date next summer "

No way he giving up that cien sub money
I mean, i have hopes for this year... and then he is going to do all that BS for Tina 2 Hahaha

Reactions: SofieSoBad

KuroYuuki21

Jul 31, 2019
Hmn i think, If the dev really keep his promise, will release this summer, . . . I think we can really play the game release maybe near the of September

But who now it will Sooner or later

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
5% chance.
he's notorious for dodging because of reasons.
sick, no motivation, etc.

game was over a year hiatus because of the NTR
5% is too low, i think is more like 30%, but we at the end of june, so i hope we got a real release day by next week, or he fuck us again

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Every time I look for new games, and every time I return to this masterpiece of an NTR game cuz everything else feels bland compared to this gem. There are few scene collector games that I actually just return to playing because of the atmosphere and unique setting of the scenes. Besides the sequel, I really hope there will be other game devs that actually try to capture the essence of the game correctly compared to many of the bad copies that exist of it.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes