MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Guys you don't understand, his "summer" means it's on "fall"

But for real, 30% left and it's only the CG? I DOUBT it will be done in June, he'll also say the shit of testing the game, so i barely feel that the game will maybe be released in late july

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
l
Guys you don't understand, his "summer" means it's on "fall"

But for real, 30% left and it's only the CG? I DOUBT it will be done in June, he'll also say the shit of testing the game, so i barely feel that the game will maybe be released in late july
Late July ? :( More like late August, I don't think the author can be that fast. Gotta milk all the Ci-en sub as much as possible

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Saki update :love: I thought they're done with this game and would move to another project,glad they still update this one
They're not updating this one...

They're making a sequel called Scars of Summer After, which does not have its own thread yet.

Nov 19, 2019
Every time I look for new games, and every time I return to this masterpiece of an NTR game cuz everything else feels bland compared to this gem. There are few scene collector games that I actually just return to playing because of the atmosphere and unique setting of the scenes. Besides the sequel, I really hope there will be other game devs that actually try to capture the essence of the game correctly compared to many of the bad copies that exist of it.
What most people don't get as to why SoS works so well is that the writing is a BIG part of what makes it great. Those copying the game fail to realize this and end up creating a shallow/lackluster game in comparison to SoS. They might have a similar atmosphere or even good art, but if the writing is not good, then the game itself will end up not being good either.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes