saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
people like you is the reason this game never release, why work hard when people give you money for nothing
is you a clown, he fucking say game out in august or you just hated, you acting like this game dev is worst, mf they have more worst dev than this that milk the game every month, you acting it like you support him when you never give him any money to begin with you only play game for free, in cien only 30% left about CG why you think he can't finish it ??

Last edited:

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
is you a clown, he fucking say game out in august or you just hated, you acting like this game dev is worst, mf they have more worst dev than this that milk the game every month, you acting it like you support him when you never give him any money to begin with you only play game for free, in cien only 30% left about CG why you think he can't finish it ??
cause he say same shit 4 year ago, dude, wake up, he make game for money, he not give it for free, he stop release game when he knew he can get free money for do nothing.

and just think about it, how and why after 4 year it still 30% cg left???

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
cause he say same shit 4 year ago, dude, wake up, he make game for money, he not give it for free, he stop release game when he knew he can get free money for do nothing.

What about other processes? Story? World? Characters? Animation, considering that most of it is hand-drawn and they are animated. Do you think this is all done in five seconds?
At least he has a process.

Because I know one developer who didn’t do anything at all, but received a lot of money - Monster Island

Reactions: Roaring_Resolve79

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
What about other processes? Story? World? Characters? Animation, considering that most of it is hand-drawn and they are animated. Do you think this is all done in five seconds?

Because I know one developer who didn’t do anything at all, but received a lot of money - Monster Island
nahh Nymphomania Priestess dev more worst to many year now and game still have no story

Reactions: Roaring_Resolve79

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020

when just wait for august, what if the game out for real ?

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021

You're tripping. Shinachiku has what now? 4 or 5 games completed in his career? Never abandoned a single one, and is making this sequel/expansion been posting updates and teasers consistently on his page for a couple of years? Just because there's (admittedly) a lot of shit western devs who do milk their games and are scummy, the moment you start to think ALL devs are like that, you fail in logical reasoning and forget about the benefit of the doubt.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021

yes, i know all of it, and that why i say he fucking do nothing for at least 2 year, this is hentai game, dont confuse it with normal game.

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
but he not abandoned the game and take people money and run away, for me dev that working long in game than post update every month and it only have 2 scene and less content more better

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Considering this dev and nympho dev actually update the ci-en compared to others who fucking run away with the money, i'll give them that for now...

And by others that steal the money and disappear for 4 years?

Fuck you saki quest dev

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
but he not abandoned the game and take people money and run away, for me dev that working long in game than post update every month and it only have 2 scene and less content more better
yes, but he still milking his fan for too long, he should release the game last year and then take next 3 year to make tina 2.

that why i hate shit like subcrise or early access. only buy full game.

Reactions: Salladz

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
yes, but he still milking his fan for too long, he should release the game last year and then take next 3 year to make tina 2.

that why i hate shit like subcrise or early access. only buy full game.
well can't blame you for that

redmokou

Aug 3, 2020
I am just going to be skeptical around this guy and his tweets since he has a history of just randomly getting sick and delaying last minute. I remember last year he did something like:

1. Gaslight people that he has headaches, stomachaches, and backaches couple of months before release
2. " Will not delay and continue to work hard! "
3. " I have submitted the game to dlsite - release date August 2023"
4. Literally 1 week before release - changes release date to August 2024, people think it's a mistake and will be delayed to fall or something, community jokingly say " haha can't be next summer because of the game name right?"
5. " I have mental health problems, sorry" - disappears for 2-3 months and return like the game has never been close to finishing and begin more ci-en posts to keep the sub money flowing.
6. Back to gaslighting people about health now it's 2 months until release date.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes