Feb 27, 2021
I bet it will be postponed again! Joking aside, I think there will be a game this month or next month, since it's practically at 90% of progression, it just depends on Shinachiku now, the game is practically ''ready'', let's wait after the 15th.

Naye

Apr 26, 2020
I bet it will be postponed again! Joking aside, I think there will be a game this month or next month, since it's practically at 90% of progression, it just depends on Shinachiku now, the game is practically ''ready'', let's wait after the 15th.
He did post on Twitter, that he is uploading on ci-en so we will see

Rakot321

Jun 10, 2021
Let's hope not... he's so close to finishing I hope everything goes well I been waiting on this for so long as many of us did
He doesn't have any competitors in this sector, so he can delay the release for a long time. I have always been surprised that despite the popularity of NTR, there are very few quality products. If another project comes out, it's some kind of trash or a ridiculous copy of the Scars of Summer.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I don't know why there would be news at the end of this week, just seems like an arbitrary deadline.

The dev has put out updates around the 21st of every month for quite a while now. We'll hear more within 2 weeks I'm sure.

Feb 27, 2021
if there is nothing news by the end of this week, the chance of delay will high af
It won't be delayed (we hope), it's very close to release and it doesn't make sense.

He doesn't have any competitors in this sector, so he can delay the release for a long time. I have always been surprised that despite the popularity of NTR, there are very few quality products. If another project comes out, it's some kind of trash or a ridiculous copy of the Scars of Summer.
Worse than last year we had Nebel, this year on the dlsite there are only a few that are good but not at the level of Scars of Summers, Nebel and so on, but there are some games that are coming to be good.

redmokou

Aug 3, 2020
Him saying it's almost finished doesn't mean it's actually close to finishing. The first big delay was him saying he wanted to add in a lot more content and that COVID boomed his mental like 3 years ago, and the most recent delay, last year, was just super random with him cancelling it last minute although he has been gaslighting that his back/stomach hurt couple of months before the actual announcement.

For all of the big delays he states that the game is almost done, but then just cancels it last minute and goes mia for a couple months just to come back to say that he's going to start from the roots and pretend it was never close to finishing. Just take the dlsite release date (late Aug 2024 ) with a huge grain of salt and expect it will just get delayed because he's starting to post " My health is kind of sus " tweets again.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Clown, why would there be news at end of the week if he usually publishes them at end of the month?
He posted on twitter that he will post a progress soon (at least that's what I got from it) but maybe he means that he will update it in given time who knows.

gordovalor

May 9, 2022
Him saying it's almost finished doesn't mean it's actually close to finishing. The first big delay was him saying he wanted to add in a lot more content and that COVID boomed his mental like 3 years ago, and the most recent delay, last year, was just super random with him cancelling it last minute although he has been gaslighting that his back/stomach hurt couple of months before the actual announcement.

For all of the big delays he states that the game is almost done, but then just cancels it last minute and goes mia for a couple months just to come back to say that he's going to start from the roots and pretend it was never close to finishing. Just take the dlsite release date (late Aug 2024 ) with a huge grain of salt and expect it will just get delayed because he's starting to post " My health is kind of sus " tweets again.
It's not gaslighting in this case; rather, it's a form of prior psychological conditioning.

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021

even with all this...i feel like the dlc/extra stuff won't be as extreme either.
he hates doing ntr with his most prized work, ryoka.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes