Feb 27, 2021
You are so pessimistic, my god. But anyway, I do believe he will launch it this year, because he knows that if he doesn't launch it and makes up excuses, he will suffer insults in the comments and could lose support.

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020

Well, you yourself wanted it, so you achieved it. And her wish is so cunning, you wanted the game not to come out, the wish came true. ))

Накаркали блин.

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
what with all the hater arguments?
can we keep this thread for this game only and make another thread for his new game?

Fleming-Armor

Apr 20, 2023
People are complaining about the delays but all I can think about is the endless despair that I’ll feel after finishing the sequel and have nothing to look forward too. Not saying that I don’t want the game to come out but it’s also something to think about.

That being said it’s going to be extremely tough but I think might wait for the official English translation before playing. I waited a long time for the sequel I don’t want the spotty machine translation to ruin the experience you know? I’m curious on how many people here plan on doing the same.

Fleming-Armor

Apr 20, 2023
I assumed thread means forum thread for a game and not a discussion topic.
I think no one would visit that discussion topic and the discussion would continue in this thread.
I agree, discussing about delays are valid in this thread but all the jokes and complaints about the delays is getting old and annoying. At the very least wait until an official delay happens before discussing it. It seems like every time an announcement is made there’s always someone bitching about the chance of a delay.

Every time I go on this thread I always look forward to people talking about their favorite routes/scenes, interesting things they’ve found in the game, discussing about new announcements, post fanart. Anything that’s related to the game itself. But a lot of the time it’s not that.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes