DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
This one is a partial. Translators at ULMF keep doing that for years. They translate the UI menu, leaving all dialogue texts untouched. Then you have to use your preferred tool to translate online.
I swear to God someone showed me how to translate a game like this, and it was surprisingly easy lol

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I swear to God someone showed me how to translate a game like this, and it was surprisingly easy lol
Translator+?

The most difficult part is to correctly translate all sentences, to check if all scripts are working accordingly... And most important: to know japanese.

Most of the translators at ULMF doesn't use Translator+, but a harder method, but that ends up delivering more quality to the translation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aliauanavi

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
There are quite a few translations floating around for this one. I saw a complete MTL on another thread awhile ago. A bit surprised they decided to upload the partial one that isn't going to be completed instead of the full finished Machine translation. For those who want a fully finished MTL (probably worse quality than this one) it exists on another thread. Probably better to just use a text hooker and get a better quality though.

Reactions: Blake639

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
So the golden way would be "(UNLESS SOMEONE ELSE MACHINE TRANSLATED IT ON TOP OF THE PARTIAL AND DID)".

Reactions: Doort9025
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes