kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
So the golden way would be "(UNLESS SOMEONE ELSE MACHINE TRANSLATED IT ON TOP OF THE PARTIAL AND DID)".
If someone did that then give that person the credit. I don't mind anyone using anything I did to make a quality translation or an MTL for that matter but I don't want to be associated with that then. Give the credit to the guy that MTL it with a script which I assume is done in like 15 minutes (I'm guessing but I'm probably pretty close).

ZyFrusch

Jul 28, 2017
There are quite a few translations floating around for this one. I saw a complete MTL on another thread awhile ago. A bit surprised they decided to upload the partial one that isn't going to be completed instead of the full finished Machine translation. For those who want a fully finished MTL (probably worse quality than this one) it exists on another thread. Probably better to just use a text hooker and get a better quality though.
Yea, there is a machine-translated file out there which is compatible with Version 1.0.0 to 1.0.2 (I think)
- see https://f95zone.to/threads/shinachi...rance-of-the-game-in-steam.38604/post-3618840

But if you try to install it on Version 1.0.3 you'll receive a black screen unfortunately

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Yea, there is a machine-translated file out there which is compatible with Version 1.0.0 to 1.0.2 (I think)
- see https://f95zone.to/threads/shinachi...rance-of-the-game-in-steam.38604/post-3618840

But if you try to install it on Version 1.0.3 you'll receive a black screen unfortunately
Yeah translations sometimes don't play nice with newer versions then what the translations was designed for. Code changes are usually the cause. Best to just use whatever version was used to make the translation or wait for it to be updated.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
so the important question, is the ntr avoidable?
I prefer choice in games like these with multiple endings instead of bleak shit like thug hero.

Reactions: Ringo_RoadAgain

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
so the important question, is the ntr avoidable?
I prefer choice in games like these with multiple endings instead of bleak shit like thug hero.
If I remember it is "avoidable" but the ending involving it being avoided gives you no scene. The only scenes involve her sexing it up with other guys.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
If I remember it is "avoidable" but the ending involving it being avoided gives you no scene. The only scenes involve her sexing it up with other guys.
so it does have the typical empty "pure/love ending"? granted with no scenes but still.
It's more a matter of choice and narrative for me.
There's story and then there's images for a wank.
I treat them separately.

Reactions: elvver

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
so it does have the typical empty "pure/love ending"? granted with no scenes but still.
I treat them separately.
yeah it has a "pure" end from what I remember. There is a guide in the thread posted a few above ours that gives details on the endings for the game. If you are curious to take a look. Just note it contains spoilers if you care about the story.

Reactions: Sin-xix

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
yeah it has a "pure" end from what I remember. There is a guide in the thread posted a few above ours that gives details on the endings for the game. If you are curious to take a look. Just note it contains spoilers if you care about the story.
much obliged.
I do care about story but after thug hero, I make sure not every ending is shit before I play a game.
I remember finishing that depressing shit at 4 in the morning and feeling dirty as fuck.
All that teasing the "devil/despair power" and you can't even save best girl (the blue/black haired princes)? fuck that shit

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
I treat them separately.
If you want the pure route keep doing activities with the girl and avoid talking to any NPC marked with an ! mark.
Generally best to avoid ! marks and heart marks in case of the rich kid. If you want any hentai scenes you're pretty much forced to do NTR since there are none on the normal route.

In case no one mentioned before in order to view the scenes while in progress interact with her notebook in her room and click on hearts with your mouse. To check calendar pretty W and to skip the time it's T.

Reactions: Sin-xix

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
much obliged.
I do care about story but after thug hero, I make sure not every ending is shit before I play a game.
I remember finishing that depressing shit at 4 in the morning and feeling dirty as fuck.
All that teasing the "devil/despair power" and you can't even save best girl (the blue/black haired princes)? fuck that shit
There are some "good" endings actually from what I remember. One ending where the MC gets cucked but the girl ends up in a healthy relationship with not some homeless dude or abusive fuck I think? The game seems quite varied. I don't find myself too interested in NTR, but the game itself for the things it did seemed interesting from a gameplay mechanic side so I followed the game threads a bit and tried the game out to see how it worked. Overall it is pretty unique I felt.

Reactions: AhegaoLover

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
If someone did that then give that person the credit. I don't mind anyone using anything I did to make a quality translation or an MTL for that matter but I don't want to be associated with that then. Give the credit to the guy that MTL it with a script which I assume is done in like 15 minutes (I'm guessing but I'm probably pretty close).
Thank you for the partial, kR1pt0n1t3. I assume you will release another patch with the SMS messages translated, right? I'll wait for that before playing.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
There are some "good" endings actually from what I remember. One ending where the MC gets cucked but the girl ends up in a healthy relationship with not some homeless dude or abusive fuck I think? The game seems quite varied. I don't find myself too interested in NTR, but the game itself for the things it did seemed interesting from a gameplay mechanic side so I followed the game threads a bit and tried the game out to see how it worked. Overall it is pretty unique I felt.
Iirc there are about 7 or 8 endings.
The mc doesn't end up with any of his starting party/love interests.
The nun is the only one with a decent ending despite her shitty beginning.
The kuudere princess either ends up mind broken or a cum toilet in almost all routes.
the pink haired slut either kills you or dies or you spare her.
The sister always ends up with one of the raping assholes.
There is one semi decent end for the mc but even that is meh at best.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Iirc there are about 7 or 8 endings.
The mc doesn't end up with any of his starting party/love interests.
The nun is the only one with a decent ending despite her shitty beginning.
The kuudere princess either ends up mind broken or a cum toilet in almost all routes.
the pink haired slut either kills you or dies or you spare her.
The sister always ends up with one of the raping assholes.
There is one semi decent end for the mc but even that is meh at best.
Oh I was referring to this game with my previous post not Dark thug hero. I won't play that game fuck that game is too depressing for my tastes lol.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 69FapChampion69

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
so quick question to anyone who has played this,
how is the partial translation? I don't mind MTL but is it in english at least?

Darkstrain

Jun 29, 2017
one look at this game, and i can tell it's reallly good, i'm just gonna hold until the translation finishes (if it finishes XD)

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Judging from the Translators input his partial (and his claims about all of his work) is NOT MTL. So if MTL is in this, it was done by someone else and not him. I haven't gotten around to trying this out yet, but I would wager the partial is good quality.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Oh I was referring to this game with my previous post not Dark thug hero. I won't play that game fuck that game is too depressing for my tastes lol.
Ah yeah, it was so depressing that the thread even got taken down lol...

• Haha
Reactions: Silentce
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes