purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
You know this game is preety disappointing, considering how hyped it was, most of the "ntr" isn't really ntr considering the mc is literally one of those brain damaged dudes who cant put two and two together. Also for anyone who wants to go for the happy ending.....THERE IS NO FUCKING SCENE FOR THE HAPPY END!????

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
no hate againt NTR, but can we just get a game with good CG, but without ugly bastard? like not even just cuz I don't like them, but because it's getting so samey
Japan really loves seeing busty virgins getting fucked by ugly old men though. You gotta give the people what they want. ;)

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Removed MTL from the partial as kR1pt0n1t3 doesn't do MTLs. Though it's a bit early to post this as most of the game isn't translated as of yet.
Because it's a partial. Need a tag for that. That's new in F95zone.

Playable with text hookers.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Because it's a partial. Need a tag for that. That's new in F95zone.

Playable with text hookers.
I kinda think a partial tag should be added as well. Most people are probably coming in here expecting a fully translated game but are getting a partial. We already have a partial tag I have seen it in translations. To be fully transparent about the state of the project the partial tag should be added to the title so people know what they are getting themselves into.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
One of the very best games I've seen in a long time. Splendid in most aspects. Heroine can live on her own, actions matter, we have option to see things from different perspective and the art is great. Only minor flaw is that Girl's Status home. It just doesn't look good. Except for that like someone said it's a God Tier NTR game imo.

When it comes to translation developer said multiple times he doesn't want any cuz he hired proffesional translators and aims for Steam release. It the best selling game I've seen on dlsite for quite some time. I really hope he'll go for some DLCs cuz options are endless.

• Love
Reactions: lexlutha

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Only the menu is translated. How is this even partially translated?
Partial translations are generally just UI translations. Sometimes the translator decides to do more like the prologue, but most partials stop there. Gotta use a text hooker to see the story. Generally Partials aren't uploaded to Latest games, this one fell through the cracks. a MTL version exists and is complete but it is MTL.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
When it comes to translation developer said multiple times he doesn't want any cuz he hired proffesional translators and aims for Steam release.
Aha, so essentially when this game gets [Completed], he will hire a real translator? Have I understood it correctly?

Because then I might as well wait for that. I have been waiting for CyberPunk for longer lol

recklez

Jun 6, 2019
I already played it a bit with someone elses super shitty MTL and I still enjoyed the game alot. I haven't finished it yet because I kind off want to keep alot of the things fresh and fun for when the game is fully properly translated but this game is really -REALLY- freaking amazing. Can't wait for the full english translation!

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
Finished it. Concept is cute. To watch the scenes where you can't see what she is up to you need to look at her journal or something? It is buggy so good luck.

Glad I got to play it for free.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Aha, so essentially when this game gets [Completed], he will hire a real translator? Have I understood it correctly?

Because then I might as well wait for that. I have been waiting for CyberPunk for longer lol
No. Game is complete. It's being translated by a professional translator hired for this purpose. When it's translated it might be on Steam but that's still not clear. But it's gonna be translated sooner than later. I hope for DLCs just like many other people but so far dev said he's not thinking about it at this point.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
No. Game is complete. It's being translated by a professional translator hired for this purpose. When it's translated it might be on Steam but that's still not clear. But it's gonna be translated sooner than later. I hope for DLCs just like many other people but so far dev said he's not thinking about it at this point.
Got you thx ^^

deesosa

Dec 15, 2018
Played this a while ago, its great (for RPGM standards) not into NTR but i don't give a shit about it either im here to fap and its great to bust a nut. However since when are partial translations allowed on here?

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes