Acnolgesh321

Jan 27, 2020
Partial translation as in UI translation. Most translators from ULMF do "partials" where they translate the menus as they are generally quick and easy translations and Text hookers struggle with the UI so it makes the game more user friendly. What you see is what you get, there is no error. The menu IS the partial translation. It is very rare for a partial translation to contain more then either the prologue of the game and the UI or a few miscellaneous segments of text.
Thanks for the clarification, ill just wait for the offical translation whenever it may be done

darklink89x

Jun 5, 2018
This is barely translated. I just ran it through Translator++ and its 1000x better. Definitely not as good as a legit translation, but at least I get the gist of whats going on.

Reactions: icrux

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
My bad, didn't mean it as a matter of fact. I have no knowledge of if they will or not, it's just a gut feeling and a bit of faith.
From what I have read in other threads it seems more likely the developer is hiring their own translation team and working towards a steam release. I also saw details that the user agreements changed barring 3rd parties from working on his project. So if those two details are facts kagura games will not be allowed to translate the game. That being said, it sounds like the developer is doing it themselves.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
I wonder if you couldn't just write out every possible likely sentence in a language then translate it making a dictionary attack style machine translation.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So.....who changed it?

The guy himself?
Pure speculation, but the developer probably decided to do it himself in house and that statement is just an official way of telling prospective solicitors to fuck off. Like I said though, pure speculation on my part as this was all hearsay anyways, but if it is true it would make sense to me. Easy way to avoid places like kagura games calling you constantly trying to make a deal.

RizelLyon

Aug 30, 2019
From what I have read in other threads it seems more likely the developer is hiring their own translation team and working towards a steam release. I also saw details that the user agreements changed barring 3rd parties from working on his project. So if those two details are facts kagura games will not be allowed to translate the game. That being said, it sounds like the developer is doing it themselves.
Damn, I'll take the L. That's an L I'm proud to take tho. Dev taking matters into their own hands like that is something I always love to see. I hope it comes out great.

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Damn, I'll take the L. That's an L I'm proud to take tho. Dev taking matters into their own hands like that is something I always love to see. I hope it comes out great.
Lets hope its not a crap translation....

But the japanese version is complete right?
Welp! time for Translator++

icrux

Jan 30, 2018
If someone can upload a MTL version, I'd appreciate it. A lot of the the game requires option selecting and so I just get straight up lost. Idm the poor translations if I can get the main idea. I tried using translator ++ myself but I keep running into errors.

Mayur

Feb 23, 2018
This is barely translated. I just ran it through Translator++ and its 1000x better. Definitely not as good as a legit translation, but at least I get the gist of whats going on.
Did Translator++ work for you on this game? It keeps giving me an error when i try to load it. Initially i thought it was something to do with the game but if it worked for you, obviously i'm doing something very wrong.

Reactions: icrux

vualtdragon

Oct 28, 2018
im like ever time i see netorare and ugly fat bastard. each there own i guess. lol im more of a
Netori

Mayur

Feb 23, 2018
If someone can upload a MTL version, I'd appreciate it. A lot of the the game requires option selecting and so I just get straight up lost. Idm the poor translations if I can get the main idea. I tried using translator ++ myself but I keep running into errors.
I tried downloading the newest available version of Translator++ and downloading all the suggested 3rd party apps, it seems to be doing the job right now. Give it a try if you can. You'll have to run the batch translate option.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes