icrux

Jan 30, 2018
I tried downloading the newest available version of Translator++ and downloading all the suggested 3rd party apps, it seems to be doing the job right now. Give it a try if you can. You'll have to run the batch translate option.
I used batch translate and it gave me a type error, what 3rd party apps did you use or if you just got the link of where they are listed that'd be great.

Horsygoes

Aug 6, 2018
Hmm, i don't know how your translator++ worked on that game , i try evry option i know,with batch translate option of course too, but there always some map missing in the data folder of the traduction, i heard somewhere translator++ have problem with some .json in it, i'm still a novice i guess haha

Mayur

Feb 23, 2018
I used batch translate and it gave me a type error, what 3rd party apps did you use or if you just got the link of where they are listed that'd be great.
Hmmm, i'ma give you my step by step and hope that works for you.

1) Download this https: // mega . nz/file/K4kjVDLS#qgMndDIbPGT_fJ5stZ1-F4dELmRXZCAG_dvZUkjaYao (Remove the spaces that come before and after the // and . (Still not sure about how posting external links work) This is a win 64 bit link mind you this is 32 bit - https: // mega . nz/file/HlllALDa#DsXl0Sk-DG9AKg7dKO7MECAljIBh8sswUC0QiKARsOQ

2) Extract the zipped file and run the Translator++ exe.

3) Sadly i forgot to take screenshots so i'm doing this based on memory, there will be a window that opens up saying you dont have the latest version, ignore that, in the next window it will give you an option to add 3rd party apps to improve the quality of the translation. Hit the blue button on each of the applications(I don't remember what it says but i guess it should be download and install or something).

4) Once they're all done start a new project and select the exe file of the game.

5) Once TL++ rips out all the text click on live translate on top of the translation pan and click the 'connect' button(Not sure if this is necessary)

6) On the toolbar at the top, hover your mouse on top of the buttons until you see batch translate. Click it, select google in the new window if not selected, in the drop box below that which says initial select best translation, tick the box that says 'Also try to translate other object' and finally hit 'translate now'.

7) Once the translation is done, on the left side of the 'Batch translate' button you'll see a button that says 'Inject'. Click it and in the new window that opens up select your main game directory in the target selection box (in this case unless you've renamed it it will be Summer Color_v1.03) and click the button to apply translations.

8)????

9) Profit

Mayur

Feb 23, 2018
Hmm, i don't know how your translator++ worked on that game , i try evry option i know,with batch translate option of course too, but there always some map missing in the data folder of the traduction, i heard somewhere translator++ have problem with some .json in it, i'm still a novice i guess haha
Try what i posted above.

hengoku

Sep 1, 2017
Try what i posted above.
Sadly my antivirus is blocking everything starting from step 3. Thanks for the efforts anyway! Well I just wait for the normal translation if it never appear... than - not a big loss

upt: managed to instal it but got banned by google for overusing translation services :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Skyzenski

Khime

Sep 5, 2017
I would like to share some thoughs i posted on the other thread in here, just for the sake of debate.

I do agree that in minor games, it MTL probably kills the chance of translations because you can pretty much understand the entire context of the game, but in games suchs as this one i don't agree. The game is extremely famous by now and sold very well. It could be that Kagura or even dlsite translates it, but nothing is very clear as we speak.

So, if you ask me (a person with limited knowledge about that area) what really kills fan made translations are the lack of certain that some localization company will pick the game. For example, RaiOhGar got MTL a long time ago, but about a year later (more or less) Kagura picked the project for translation. It would not be the first time that happens as kagura already decided to pick up the lincense to translate 'x' game (can't remember the name of the game, was one of the first ones they translated) and asked the fan translator to stop/sell his project to them.

Another context now, a game that got MTL and was translated by a fan was Sana (and other games by the same dev). Its a good game with interesting mechanics, it got relatively famous to the point where someone picked the project. And at the same time, i see the game being very "niche" because of its art (and being NTR) so i think its unlikely for the game to get a official translation some day, giving more willingness to fan translate the game.

So yeah, thats my perspective about translations. NTR is a growing genre but unfortunately there aren't many translators that pick NTR projects. Due to the scale of the game, i do believe Kagura could pick it up in the near future but i doubt we would see it translated before 2021.2. That being said, i really wish someone could translate it in the mean time, but i do get that its frustrating to translate something that might get picked up by a big company in a later date. Either way, if someone is willing to to that for training or love, yeah, it would be extremely apreciated.

Reactions: Shirokamisama

ktosiek84

Jun 13, 2019
sadly game is unplayable in this state for me. shame cause it seem fun.
wish they would drop the gimmick of mc tho

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes