Grabity

Feb 13, 2019
Wrong way man, wont work for people, you need to upload the Global file aswell, not just the single save :p

Saris

Aug 19, 2017
ahh, i rather wanted to play this one, but if only the menus are translate, it just isnt worth it:(

KobaNKVD

Nov 23, 2019
Is there no translation in the game? MEDIAFIRE version in Japanese. I thought they only publish translated versions here

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
This could be even better with shota content
There is a route with that. As far as I know available routes:
- boy route
- homeless in a city route
- bum in a village route
- blonde classmate route (slutty route)
- sport guy who's your co-worker route
- happy end (MC route - no sex here)
- normal end

Her older sister has like 3 sub-routes as well (old man, drunkards and homeless).

Reactions: Sh1iNobu

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Man you really have to keep those girls on a leash or they are gonna get fucked immediately :)
I wonder how was my childhood friend able to preserve her virginity all that time but now suddenly (when i finally try to confess) in the span of 1 month she is getting fucked like crazy? ^^

Acnolgesh321

Jan 27, 2020
Why is my game not translated att all? am I probably missing a file or something?
From what ive read everyone is pretty much talking as tho its at least partially translated whereas like you my game has no english besides the menu. hopefully someone will reply and fix our errors.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Normaly ugly bastards don't faze me but this guy has a special "talent" in making them ugly, they give zombies run their money.

I'll just wait for Kagura to translate it lol. Still appreciate it tho.
Did they confirm to be working on it? I don't see it in upcoming.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
From what ive read everyone is pretty much talking as tho its at least partially translated whereas like you my game has no english besides the menu. hopefully someone will reply and fix our errors.
Partial translation as in UI translation. Most translators from ULMF do "partials" where they translate the menus as they are generally quick and easy translations and Text hookers struggle with the UI so it makes the game more user friendly. What you see is what you get, there is no error. The menu IS the partial translation. It is very rare for a partial translation to contain more then either the prologue of the game and the UI or a few miscellaneous segments of text.

Reactions: cowboy0201
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes