Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Looks at second picture, yeah, naah. Even raisin man have trouble competing with his wrinkles.

raisin man.jpg

Last edited:

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Is phone calls and floating text translated? couldn't get that to work on textractor.
also, thanks a lot for starting translate, this game definitely need to be translated! I don't even remember the last time i played a game as good as this one.
Now we wait for a content patch xD

• Love
Reactions: lexlutha
Jun 24, 2017
This one is a partial. Translators at ULMF keep doing that for years. They translate the UI menu, leaving all dialogue texts untouched. Then you have to use your preferred tool to translate online.

Are there any automatic machine translators? I know some people use a program to open up RPGMaker and put it through Google Translate, but is there a way to do that without putting every line by line through a translator?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Are there any automatic machine translators? I know some people use a program to open up RPGMaker and put it through Google Translate, but is there a way to do that without putting every line by line through a translator?
Well there are text hooking software such as textractor that will automatically translate game dialog while you play. I would recommend pairing a program like that with a partial translation as most Text hooker have problems with the UI. If the UI is translated they give you a much better user experience. That being said some text cannot be translated with texthookers and you might miss out on some details, or the program might struggle with the game. Overall if you are looking for an userfriendly option that doens't require you to be too technically literate, I would go with a text hooker; specifically textractor.

Reactions: VermillioN

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
The only automatic machine translator that I know of is Translator+. But most of it's users end up doing a mess of a translation... This ends up in a game with unwrapped texts, script fail, bad sentences...

Text hooking is not bad. It's easy to get used, specially if it comes accompanied with a partial.

Reactions: Y7YUHUI

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
The only automatic machine translator that I know of is Translator+. But most of it's users end up doing a mess of a translation... This ends up in a game with unwrapped texts, script fail, bad sentences...

Text hooking is not bad. It's easy to get used, specially if it comes accompanied with a partial.
Agreed. I would not recommend Translator ++ to anyone unless they know what they are doing and are not going to use it to just try and automatically generate a translation. Because like you mentioned, when people try to do the quick translation, you get a broken game in the ways you mention.

Reactions: changeling

Horsygoes

Aug 6, 2018
God damn, It's totally in my top 3 best NTR games ever!
ho and yeah, i tried translator++ some days ago after founding this game, good luck with that :WeSmart:

Reactions: jinzom

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
NTR wouldn't even be a problem, if it wasn't for all the ugly fat bastards
Yeah, Shinachiku's games are excellent ntr games with some great scenes but, he definitely has an obsession with ugly fat bastards. Like I'm not even that bothered by it usually but, Shinachiku's are on another level of grotesque lol.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Removed MTL from the partial as kR1pt0n1t3 doesn't do MTLs. Though it's a bit early to post this as most of the game isn't translated as of yet.

Feb 21, 2019
I clicked on the game as fast as I could after seeing it here thinking it was a full translation.
Y u do this to me? :(

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
no hate againt NTR, but can we just get a game with good CG, but without ugly bastard? like not even just cuz I don't like them, but because it's getting so samey

Reactions: Jojo545454
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes