Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I think MTL may be broken...
Hearts suddenly disappeared.
Can you throw me an error and some background on what's broken. I'll take a look and see if I can't work some magic on it.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Did you rename the image accidentally?
Shouldn't it throw error then?

you can do it! i believe in you and your force
It is pure CPU-related thing. I do optimizing on 6 instances per ~50mb. 50% done.
BTW. Decensoring for this particular title is mediocre. Censoring detection worked bad for some reason...
Anyway, I'll upload it so any1 could judge himself.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Shouldn't it throw error then?
Not necessarily. I have had problems like this happen on my first translation project where portions of the game just didn't display because the script was broken. The game didn't crash the menus were just empty like you are dealing with. The more I think about it the more I think I know what the problem is. You probably translated a script that shouldn't of been translated so the game doesn't know what to do with it and ignores it. Which is why you don't get an error and like my former issue, you just have a blank segment. It could be spacing causing a minor error, or just broken tags. You are going to want to look through the entire game script in whatever translation software you use for any discrepancies.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Not necessarily. I have had problems like this happen on my first translation project where portions of the game just didn't display because the script was broken. The game didn't crash the menus were just empty like you are dealing with. The more I think about it the more I think I know what the problem is. You probably translated a script that shouldn't of been translated so the game doesn't know what to do with it and ignores it. Which is why you don't get an error and like my former issue, you just have a blank segment.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Forgive me for asking but, what do you want me to do with your save exactly?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
CobraPL

Your problem is in the actors.json file.

1593105238275.png

whoever created the MTL needs to go through the files and compare the japanese original scripting from the game before translation with what is translated. Make sure that the code structure is EXACTLY the same. I wouldn't even change the words. Shit I wouldn't even translate this period. This is all scripting and unless something is listed as a description the game doesn't need it translated. This entire segment of code is probably broken and causing the issue you described above.

Reactions: GAMEPLAY7
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes