Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
It's worth to note that 1.03 is not the latest version. 1.04 with some bugfixes is out there

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
BUG1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First and last row odd...
EDIT:
Press Q, then DK Channel:
BUG2:
Actually, selecting second option causes sex sound to appear and never stop ;)
Not sure if its T++ or game's bug.
Those bugs were created by Translator ++. They are broken scripting. You have to go in and fix it. Spaces broke the script. in a nutshell.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Those bugs were created by Translator ++. They are broken scripting. You have to go in and fix it. Spaces broke the script. in a nutshell.
Do you mind pointing me where T++ fuck up, i'm doing a project of my own and meet the same problem, I wanna learn how to avoid it in the future. Thank you in advance.
Edit 2: is there some file I have to manually pay attention to ? Like the Scripts one ? Should I leave that one untranslated or only manually translate that ?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Do you mind pointing me where T++ fuck up, i'm doing a project of my own and meet the same problem, I wanna learn how to avoid it in the future. Thank you in advance.
Edit 2: is there some file I have to manually pay attention to ? Like the Scripts one ? Should I leave that one untranslated or only manually translate that ?

A TLDR for everyone in summary:
1.) these issues are caused by google not knowing how to translate scripts
2.) it can be fixed most times by just removing spacing and/or preserving the code as it was created by the dev.
3.) You can avoid these errors by using Machine translation responsibly and not just batch translating everything at once.
4.) Accuracy is more important then speed and although it is harder, the work you put out will be better overall.

I hope this helps people understand the whats and whys.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes