kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
COPY/PASTE FROM ULMF:

Since some people still don't know what partial translation is I want to make some things clear first;
THIS IS NOT MACHINE TRANSLATION, THE STORY ISN'T TRANSLATED

Okay, now, this is a partial translation made for game version 1.04
This is a standalone package. No need to download game elsewhere.
I don't know any better method for delivering translation for games made in RPG Maker MV so this will have to do even though I don't like doing it like this.

LINK: " " + "file/WDQTwCiS#bya3lp6NAkJGcYsD2ZEOmU3nPr6oRC3pM9BtF0z8QFo"

What does this translate?
- UI, Items
- All text I could find that's non-hookable - i.e. pictures and such
- Some small messages that often appear during game - i.e. Exercise increased by 3! and such (I most likely have missed some)

If you like this translation go smash profile with nice messages since he was the one that quickly (in 1 day) translated all the phone text and I edited the pictures.
Without him, this would've taken me couple of weekends. He also helped with translating some other things that I had a hard time with.

EDIT:
I noticed I messed some things with few pictures and key items still has a Japanese character in it. Gonna fix and upload the fix for v1.04
EDIT2:
I've added a bugfix folder to mega. Download it and copy/paste it inside the game root folder. When asked, overwrite old files with new ones.

ENDNOTE:
I consider this partial translation to be done now. What's left is to translate few pictures I missed, fix any other mistakes I might have made, and eventually update everything to a newer version of the game if it comes out in the future. Any future fix will be posted in the bugfix folder, the link is above.

dahaka3

May 6, 2017
From what i've seen, popular games are released in a faster pace. But i could be wrong as Dark Hero Party took a lot of time to be translated.
Also, are you planning on properly translating the game or i misunderstood your last messages? :LOL:

And thank you for the uploads with bugfixes/translations!
nah, i just did a quick mtl and thats it
im not a master at this

Snark_king

Jan 13, 2020
Anyone know how to use cellphone? I even had full battery & in an event it looked like it were suppose to be useable (rainy evening in park event) but it were greyed out in the item list.

dahaka3

May 6, 2017
OK.
I MTL'ed kR1pt0n1t3's upload, here it is. Its not uncensored or optimized. Some bugs have been fixed some have been made. Will keep the 1.03 so you can download that if you want.
Press 1 for cheats.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: LostLane

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
You could just copy/paste IMG and ICON from 1.03 to 1.04 so it will be optimized.

Also, did you re-applied hand-made fixes?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Activated word wrap for the game. Only activated basic word wrap though so if you find areas it doesn't work go ahead and post screenshots. it looked fine to me for the brief amount of time I tested it though. If you encounter issue where they once weren't let me know and I will try and figure them out. Just copy the www folder into your main directory and overwrite your files with the included patch.

Also in regards to the uncensor and optimization the 1.04 images are still encrypted so you can't just drag and drop it.

Reactions: EldenFZ and maks99

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Guys i didnt download yet but can you play as the female heroine as well or is it straight through as a guy:(

Last edited:
Reactions: jthedog

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Also in regards to the uncensor and optimization the 1.04 images are still encrypted so you can't just drag and drop it.
In system.json there is imagesencrypted=1 or sth like that. Change it to 0. Then paste decrypted ones and delete encrypted ones.

maks99

May 28, 2018
Activated word wrap for the game. Only activated basic word wrap though so if you find areas it doesn't work go ahead and post screenshots. it looked fine to me for the brief amount of time I tested it though. If you encounter issue where they once weren't let me know and I will try and figure them out. Just copy the www folder into your main directory and overwrite your files with the included patch.

It's not working for me but I believe this might be because of the translation itself not being wrapped on translation++

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes