Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
It's not working for me but I believe this might be because of the translation itself not being wrapped on translation++
What isn't working and where? Is it not working in general? if you give me a save or somewhere I can work from I can try and refine the settings for word wrap. Like I said I didn't turn on all the options so it might be a situation where what isn't wrapped is because I didnt tell it to. I don't mess with word wrap plugins too often so I am still learning it's optimal settings. I just know how to turn it on or add it for the most part lol.

maks99

May 28, 2018
What isn't working and where? Is it not working in general? if you give me a save or somewhere I can work from I can try and refine the settings for word wrap. Like I said I didn't turn on all the options so it might be a situation where what isn't wrapped is because I didnt tell it to. I don't mess with word wrap plugins too often so I am still learning it's optimal settings. I just know how to turn it on or add it for the most part lol.
Well It's not working in general... well at least for me.. some sentences dont appear fully on the text box..

Screenshot 2020-06-29 at 18.24.02.png

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Well It's not working in general... well at least for me.. some sentences dont appear fully on the text box..

View attachment 710528

I think Word wrap is getting confused and just for some sentences it is not actually wrapping them. I am going to try something different I haven't tried before but have seen other people try. Should work out hopefully if I can get it to work right. give me some time. Ill fix it. thanks for the save BTW.

Reactions: maks99

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018

View attachment 710528

So I got some good news and bad new for you. It took some testing but I figured out the problem and even improved things a bit. The good news is that word wrap is working and so is the changes I made. The reason it looked as if it wasn't is there is some soft of meta data inside saves that control the settings for plugins. For this reason no matter how often I would change things everytime I went through and tested your save the problem returned. So the bad news is that yes i fixed the game and it won't flood text off the screen anymore but hte bad news is you have to start the game over. Now before I upload my work I am going to incorporate the uncensored images into the mix too so all that stuff is in one place and we have an all in one translation group effort.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
In system.json there is imagesencrypted=1 or sth like that. Change it to 0. Then paste decrypted ones and delete encrypted ones.
yeah I know about that, I was just lazy and didn't want to do it myself at the time lol. I am going to take care of it now though since I made some changes myself. might as well.

maks99

May 28, 2018
So I got some good news and bad new for you. It took some testing but I figured out the problem and even improved things a bit. The good news is that word wrap is working and so is the changes I made. The reason it looked as if it wasn't is there is some soft of meta data inside saves that control the settings for plugins. For this reason no matter how often I would change things everytime I went through and tested your save the problem returned. So the bad news is that yes i fixed the game and it won't flood text off the screen anymore but hte bad news is you have to start the game over. Now before I upload my work I am going to incorporate the uncensored images into the mix too so all that stuff is in one place and we have an all in one translation group effort.
No worries sounds good to me! Thanks for solving this bug

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
No worries sounds good to me! Thanks for solving this bug
EDIT:

upload complete:

Credits to kR1pt0n1t3 for partial UI, CobraPL for providing uncensor and dahaka3 for the MTL. All I did was fix wordwrap and make some minor font tweaks.

EDIT: Linked updated with sound bug fix.
EDIT2: updated to fix missing translated images for SMS.

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Thanks a lot!! Is sound working for you?
Hmm. It WAS working till I added in the stuff from CobraPL. Let me look into it. I just figured the game got muted for some reason. has happened to me before when I use other peoples globalsaves etc.

EDIT: I know what happened it was my fault. I am fixing the problem now.

EDIT 2: I fixed it. Something accidentally got tripped that shouldn't have when I was changing some variables. sound works now. Reuploading the game.

EDIT 3: link updated with fix for the sound bug. For those who already downloaded the game just replace the system.json in the data folder. I included an archive of it below. When I turned off the encryption for images audio encryption got turned off too. I was careless. I turned it back on so the encrypted audio will work now. Sorry.

What does this uncensor do exactly?

I mean, I guess it removed censor on pictures but how good is it?
Didn't really look into it to be honest. Supposedly Uncensored images and "image optimization" whatever the fuck they meant by that. I am looking into things more now that Maks mentioned issues with the sound. odds are I'll just pull out the uncensored stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: tramper and maks99

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
It would be good to show a picture preview of what that uncensor actually looks like, such as comparing the censored images to the uncensored ones. Since I'm only following, I didn't really touch this game yet or any of the things that were modified there.

Reactions: Silentce

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Uncensor credits (deep neural network) go to Alexander_rekaX
I used his work (with his permission and cooperation) and I optimized PNGs.
I think he omitted some pictures. Some are not uncensored good (enough), because of challenging input material.
Still, our package is better than original one.

Reactions: Alexander_rekaX
May 29, 2018
Found v.1.04:

Original version upgrade information from DLSite:
◆ver1.04
不具合修正を行いました。
詳細は同梱のreadmeを参照下さい。

Google translated the 1.04 changes from the readme file:
-Fixed the problem that the screen goes dark on August 27 under specific conditions.
・Under specific conditions, with Ryoka's notebook
-Fixed a bug that the recall of Daisuke 5 and 6 loops
upload in mega please. for some reason i cant download using torrent. thanks

H-game lover

Aug 17, 2018
OK. ROUND 3
FIGHT!
UNCENSORED (thx for CobraPL), MTL'ED-BUGGY-CRASHING-HAND HOLDING (thx for me), HEARTS ISSU FIXED (thx Silentce for that)

oh, and for cheats press "1"
Hey man pls help this link taking too much time loading causes connection time out in my mobile. Pls help I want to download this game.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
bro, in your update the cell phone masseges are not translated
Fuck, forgot about those being images. Well that is a pain in the ass. I am going to have to decrypt the image files find them and then replace the right image. I'll make a patch unless you already are working on it or have.

Last edited:

maks99

May 28, 2018
Fuck, forgot about those being images. Well that is a pain in the ass. I am going to have to decrypt the image files find them and then replace the right image. I'll make a patch unless you already are working on it or have.
If you replace the images will the old saves work or not?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
If you replace the images will the old saves work or not?
Saves won't be an issue in that case. If the save cached images the save files would be huge as images take up most of the games size. I don't suspect any issues. The other issue before was strictly because I was changing plugin settings for the game and the save was remembering the old configurations.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes