Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
any idea on how to use the condoms or make mc lose his virginity?
I am also wondering about this - I played this game when it first came out (machine translated) and after 3 different routes the MC never has sex? I prefer NTR where the MC has sex and either sucks so the girl cheats or he is OK but she still finds someone else bigger/better...honestly this is almost a perfect game but the 'eternal virgin just watching' thing is a bit off.

• Sad
Reactions: Roch775

Roch775

Jun 4, 2017
I am also wondering about this - I played this game when it first came out (machine translated) and after 3 different routes the MC never has sex? I prefer NTR where the MC has sex and either sucks so the girl cheats or he is OK but she still finds someone else bigger/better...honestly this is almost a perfect game but the 'eternal virgin just watching' thing is a bit off.
Yeah, just "watching" sucks but what i really dislike is the look of the antagonists

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Wish we had a real translation, I'm almost done MTLing / Editting the intro and Ryoka is just too perfect of a Tomboy.
Only like forever more to go.

Reactions: Daioh

Khime

Sep 5, 2017
Wish we had a real translation, I'm almost done MTLing / Editting the intro and Ryoka is just too perfect of a Tomboy.
Only like forever more to go.
Its definitely unsettling to not know if Kagura will or can pick this project up for translation. At the point in time, being launched for more than one month (and i know in terms of game launch its early), i really wished the dev would tell us something about the translation. If he intend to translate the game, i'm sure people will wait patiently, but if not i'm 100% certain that at least 1 or 2 people would have interest to take this project up for translation.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I said it multiple times here - Dev already said he's hired professional translators and game is being translated and later on Steam version is possible tho still unsure.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
haven't been following the thread too regularly but would you all say the translation is in a pseudo complete state? I could look into getting an actual game thread going for this again if the game is translated (MTL or otherwise) and functional. Last I checked it seemed feature complete however I don't want to jump the gun and have it get pulled again.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
haven't been following the thread too regularly but would you all say the translation is in a pseudo complete state? I could look into getting an actual game thread going for this again if the game is translated (MTL or otherwise) and functional. Last I checked it seemed feature complete however I don't want to jump the gun and have it get pulled again.
I really think it's best to just wait for that official TL that was mentioned above. I have a hunch it might take more than a year to come out. People should occupy themselves with something else and forget about this hgame for the time being.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
I'm slowly picking away at it. Maybe 2hrs a day, but that's really only maybe 150 lines of text.
Can't say I'm going to finish, but for now I'm at it. I'm using the RPG Maker program to change this rather than a rip of the text, I find that the little context from where in the game I'm getting text is helping.

For example a name was being translated as 'crushed man', or 'broken man'. But looking at the map and how the guy was at the party on a bed I opted to call him Smashed Man. Similar for "Man removing jacket' or "Man whos coat was gone' -> "Shirtless Man" because his sprite had no shirt on.

Karugami

Oct 16, 2019
I absolutely fell in love with shinachiku-castella's other works like Tina and the Scarlett Prison, cant wait for the translation

Reactions: Drakevort

IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
mtl just to play the game? Or to do a translation?
I want it mtl so I can see what I'm saying for the choices I'm making. I have already played through several characters routes, not to mention most of the interactions can be inferred, in other words even if you can't read you can tell what's going on most of the time.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes