Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
It's worth noting this game is gonna be sold in physical version in Japanese stores.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This combined with excellent digital sales and incoming english version makes it probably the most succesful NTR game ever.
It's really cool to see how this genre is growing.

Finnally

Jul 11, 2018
Seems about right. Tbh, I can't think of any other NTR games that come close mechanics wise. I came here after playing Tina and being really impressed and once again Shinachiku-Castella has done an amazing job at making a good game with NTR.

I feel like what makes his stuff so good is that he really pushes the interactive part of his games. It's pretty common that people ask for full saves or look for a game's CGs online, but you really only get like a 1/3 of the games with that, which is really interesting when compared to other hentai RPGs where you really only lose the context and the occasional grind(which I'm not fond of in eroge anyway.)

In any case, thanks to OP and the many volunteers that helped with MTL and word wrapping. Even with MTL it was so good.

Doctor G did a really good review on it for anyone interested but not sure if they want to brave an MTL. Gonna add my own thoughts too, but it's more brief than the doctor's.

Definitely a ShiCas fan now, so I guess I'm on to Fallen Makina.

Doctor G

Mar 9, 2019
Seems about right. Tbh, I can't think of any other NTR games that come close mechanics wise. I came here after playing Tina and being really impressed and once again Shinachiku-Castella has done an amazing job at making a good game with NTR.

I feel like what makes his stuff so good is that he really pushes the interactive part of his games. It's pretty common that people ask for full saves or look for a game's CGs online, but you really only get like a 1/3 of the games with that, which is really interesting when compared to other hentai RPGs where you really only lose the context and the occasional grind(which I'm not fond of in eroge anyway.)

In any case, thanks to OP and the many volunteers that helped with MTL and word wrapping. Even with MTL it was so good.

Doctor G did a really good review on it for anyone interested but not sure if they want to brave an MTL. Gonna add my own thoughts too, but it's more brief than the doctor's.

Definitely a ShiCas fan now, so I guess I'm on to Fallen Makina.
Incredible post! I loved it!

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
This game took a while, it's in.. 1.5 now right?
Wonder how long till the full and or physical release?

Sentalion

Apr 20, 2020
I'd waiting this game for over one year, I'd very disappointed when the developer delayed it two months, but I was playing it multiple times in the last weeks. This game is now in my top 5 of RPG NTR.
This weekend I did a MTL of ver 1.0, I was thinking to share it, but I found this post of most newer version. Well, I enjoying playing with broken english, but I wait the official translate to replaying it for fourth time.

Reactions: blackoni

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Just to clarify, by "Partial" translation does that mean the UI isn't translated but the main game text is?

tcasn94

Nov 24, 2019
It's worth noting this game is gonna be sold in physical version in Japanese stores.
This combined with excellent digital sales and incoming english version makes it probably the most succesful NTR game ever.
It's really cool to see how this genre is growing.
Honest question, would physical sales even really bring in that much profit? I guess I just have a hard time believing someone grabbing a copy of this and bringing it to be checked out, I mean I certainly don't have the balls to do it lol

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Honest question, would physical sales even really bring in that much profit? I guess I just have a hard time believing someone grabbing a copy of this and bringing it to be checked out, I mean I certainly don't have the balls to do it lol
It's not a ton of money but it's Japan. It will be sold in a very particular stores with erotic games. I've heard they're pretty popular out there. It's hard to imagine this kind of store in any western country.

D

Deleted member 64

I swear man, imagine going and buying this in person. I'll probably just ask my mom to buy it to save myself from the embarrassment.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes