MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
Hello I have few doubts. Can someone clear it?

1) Is it Possible to activate multiple NTR partners's scene in a single game play?

2) If so, then how its decided which partner's scene activates? Is it random or based on when and where we drop off ryoka?

3) How to take Ryoka with us to City? If i take train ryoka auomatically drops herself.

makatori

Jun 22, 2019
Hello I have few doubts. Can someone clear it?

1) Is it Possible to activate multiple NTR partners's scene in a single game play?

2) If so, then how its decided which partner's scene activates? Is it random or based on when and where we drop off ryoka?

3) How to take Ryoka with us to City? If i take train ryoka auomatically drops herself.
Hey

1)- Yes, you can

2)- If im not mistaken the scenes it plays depends on which partner you started the first day, up untill a point where you can't go any further, so the other one starts (im not sure if you can trigger them based off of where you dropped them, but try it out)

3)- You can't take her with you but if you want her to go there, with the mc go to the school in that city, then come back to your "real" school to get the permition and go study in the library of the "real" school, scenes of her in the city should proc.

Any questions or things you find wrong just say.

Reactions: MrGhostRider

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Since there's apparently an official translation coming, is there any indication of when that'll be? If it's a few months away I'll probably just make do with the MTL.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
anyone know how to get the memories? I dont understand how to get them/where
you wont be able to see them in "real time" after the h event, at next morning, you need to check the girls diary and choose the day that you want to see. the diary is in her room

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
There is no True Ending. Canon-wise Oyama is the one but nothing really official. There is a Good End when you unlock all memories and she's pure. No h scenes there.

kingpatrick

May 9, 2019
How do you get the good ending then? I tried spending all my time with her but when we get to the end to ask her out it requires four memories

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
How do you get the good ending then? I tried spending all my time with her but when we get to the end to ask her out it requires four memories
You have to go alone to the cave on a map and go through it. You need different skill point to reach memory. Then you will unlock next place with another memory

Ceruru

Oct 6, 2018
Is there a way I can get just the translation of the game? Because I actually bought it and I don't know how can I get the UI and MTL version without dowloading the pirate version posted here, if someone can give me a link I would really appreciate it

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes