IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
Hey I was just curious but are there events with no CG? Like I have seen the playboy Yasui(Ryokas Classmate) take her into the bathroom and she gives him a bj and then he screws her and no matter what I do I don't get a heart in her diary to watch the event. Or with the old man Oyama(The old man living just below you) she gives him a bj in the treeline above his house, then he fucks her in his shack, and then has a threesome with Saki and Ryoka, no matter what I do I can't get a heart in her diary for this event either. So are there some events that just don't have CG attached to them?

Is there a way to get into the club (where Yasui had you drugged and blackmailed Ryoka with the incriminating evidence) when she starts visiting him and only one guy is guarding the door. No matter what I say to him he doesn't let me through and when I call Ryoka, she doesnt answer.

Also on the 15th, for most routes it starts raining and you go into the village with the flashlight, why is it sometimes it lets you see the event and other times it just gives you red text and won't let you interact with the heart on the building, so you have to go home and sleep. Lastly the game looks complete but the tag says WIP(Work In Progress) and partial, is the game not finished?

Last edited:

makatori

Jun 22, 2019
Hey I was just curious but are there events with no CG? Like I have seen the playboy Yasui(Ryokas Classmate) take her into the bathroom and she gives him a bj and then he screws her and no matter what I do I don't get a heart in her diary to watch the event. Or with the old man Oyama(The old man living just below you) she gives him a bj in the treeline above his house, then he fucks her in his shack, and then has a threesome with Saki and Ryoka, no matter what I do I can't get a heart in her diary for this event either. So are there some events that just don't have CG attached to them?

Is there a way to get into the club (where Yasui had you drugged and blackmailed Ryoka with the incriminating evidence) when she starts visiting him and only one guy is guarding the door. No matter what I say to him he doesn't let me through and when I call Ryoka, she doesnt answer.

Also on the 25th, for most routes it starts raining and you go into the village with the flashlight, why is it sometimes it lets you see the event and other times it just gives you red text and won't let you interact with the heart on the building, so you have to go home and sleep. Lastly the game looks complete but the tag says WIP(Work In Progress) and partial, is the game not finished?
- All "stages" have a CG, if the heart doesnt appear in the diary after a certain day I guess you could take it as a "idle animation", there are 2 more I can think of which are with the homeless man and with Oyama.

- If I remeber correctly, no, thats just for story development.

- The red text means there is nothing you can do, don't worry tho, after you go back to sleep you can watch the specific CG on her diary the day after.

Reactions: jstanthralias

IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
- All "stages" have a CG, if the heart doesnt appear in the diary after a certain day I guess you could take it as a "idle animation", there are 2 more I can think of which are with the homeless man and with Oyama.

- If I remeber correctly, no, thats just for story development.

- The red text means there is nothing you can do, don't worry tho, after you go back to sleep you can watch the specific CG on her diary the day after.
Thanks, for answering everything and not just one part. Im glad I know these things now.

makatori

Jun 22, 2019
Thanks, for answering everything and not just one part. Im glad I know these things now.
No problem, and I forgot to answer last one, didnt even notice.
But its WIP because there is no 100% translation and the dev is still fixing bugs + might add some more routes or extra CG's as time goes on (like he did with Tiina, Swordswoman of Scarlet Prison).

Feel free to ask anything, I will help with all I can.

iasomnie

Nov 29, 2018
I've got a question, on the saki routes ''
The store (Tuesday and Thursday): to start this route you just need to visit the shop (last house on the upper left, not the tent) on a day she's working, get the old man what he asks (buy them from shops
in one of the towns) and wait until 2 o'clock so that the two of them go up stair and the pink heart appears. Overall 3 H-scenes.

'' you have to buy the old man 3 things and the last one i absolutely cant find it, can someone help me?????????

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Game is getting an official translation. Meanwhile dev is already planning his next game (most likely fantasy setting) but is troubled by how many people want this one to be developed further so some DLC seems more and more possible.

Reactions: Nick_1357

killj0y500

Jun 8, 2017
Game is getting an official translation. Meanwhile dev is already planning his next game (most likely fantasy setting) but is troubled by how many people want this one to be developed further so some DLC seems more and more possible.
may i get the source on who officially translating it

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
may i get the source on who officially translating it
According to dev himself he hired proffesional translators and is aiming for Steam although this part is still unclear. Since his previous games were all translated I doubt he'd lie. Source is of his and his comments. If you can read japanese a little bit no other source is needed.

Reactions: Nick_1357

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Kagura will never pick this game up because the developer doesn't want outside organizations translating his game. He is doing it in house for a steam release.

IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
So uuuh played through the story... i saw no CG
idk what I did wrong lmfao, is there a walkthrough I can follow or?
You have to go into Ryokas room and click on her diary showing you the calendar and then just left click on the pink hearts and it will show you the scenes.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes