maks99

May 28, 2018
Here is the patch for the untranslated images. Hopefully I didn't miss anything else. Clearly organization is something I need to work on. I don't generally make this many mistakes.
Nah, this game looks complex to work on. You did so much so thanks for working on it!

Reactions: Bolk5515

nuclear

Sep 27, 2017
Here is the patch for the untranslated images. Hopefully I didn't miss anything else. Clearly organization is something I need to work on. I don't generally make this many mistakes.
Thank you for your service. o7

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Did you guys find the error in common event 44 that is 'Keita rather than 'Keita' causing some error?
It's in the partial base game.

Still slowly eating away at this. Working in RPGMaker going map by map sometimes flows in odd ways. For example in the intro the text for the start of the basketball game is in the railway station map. I thought I was into some very deep lewdness when every translation gave me stuff about passing the ball and having the guys pay attention.

blancpepper

Jan 30, 2019
are there any possibility that the author himself will update the game with new scenario or new scene?
the game is very unique but some route lack H-Scene

or maybe a fan mod that add some scenario in the game, I dunno if RPGM game can even do this

kantai3

May 11, 2020
you cant, complete the game then go check the recollection room
You can, finish the day, then go to her room and open her diary, a heart must have appeared on the previous day, just click on it with mouse, and watch what happened.... same for all the scene

Rhinon

Jun 17, 2018
anyone got a save with the recollection room opened up? please share the common and global files as well

xue

May 31, 2017
I will bookmark it and wait for the complete translation.
if this game catches kaguragames then, sure, it'll be a year wait maybe for this to even be properly translated. i think a 40% or 30% english patch is good enough. like, FLAGS raised and events with Ryoka.

xue

May 31, 2017
anyone got a save with the recollection room opened up? please share the common and global files as well
i think someone already posted that...if not just look for it on other f95 forums.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
guys how do i occur the double date with the vagrant ?
You mean how you trigger vagrant route?

You have to go to the building in a city with vagrant at the front, get the brochure from it, talk to vagrant, go to house, go to your school's library and learn on your own there.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes