dahaka3

May 6, 2017
Is there a way I can get just the translation of the game? Because I actually bought it and I don't know how can I get the UI and MTL version without dowloading the pirate version posted here, if someone can give me a link I would really appreciate it
just transfer the data map IF its the same version

ye

Nov 13, 2017
everything is japanese langage is there anyway to chanage it to english

gamer2012boy

Jul 26, 2017
Downloaded the game.. played for about 3-5 minutes & stopped! Ya.. it's pretty readable i say, sad it makes no sense! :WaitWhat: I guess "a picture is worth a thousand words" is the only solution for now!:(

Acnolgesh321

Jan 27, 2020
How do you view the h scenes for example when i lost the kid at the card game there was a heart mark next to the tent but i couldnt get there and when she was talking to the villager there was no scene

jack78

Oct 9, 2018
guys how can i few the sex scene i only get heart mark i go to it nothing came out no scene i just hear her voice help?

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
guys how can i few the sex scene i only get heart mark i go to it nothing came out no scene i just hear her voice help?
In the room of the girl you can find a journal. If you arrived at the scene where it happens and you met the requirements you can view the scene of what happen now in her journal. Alternatively I heard you can go in the fucking cave and try that, but I have no idea how to do it. The only thing it does is making me waste stat points to get past some crystals and then attempt to arrive to some event circles. I gave up on that fast.

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
How can i put it back on japanese ? the translation is insanly shit

And How can i turn off the console ? = ( NVM i found it If you have the same problem enter -1 and the consol is gone)

Last edited:

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Reactions: Rastafoo
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes