tcasn94

Nov 24, 2019
I've been waiting for the official translation but seems like it might take awhile, how good is the MTL? Is it understandable?

Karugami

Oct 16, 2019
I've been waiting for the official translation but seems like it might take awhile, how good is the MTL? Is it understandable?
The MTL is meh, I played through the game and the mtl makes the playthrough confusing sometimes. I recommend using a walkthrough guide to help you play through the game.

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
Waiting for a translation too. How complete is the MTL translation? Are menu items and stuff in English?

D

Deleted member 64

You're joking right??
There are so many games lined up on kagura before this one . It'll easily take 1.5- 2 years
Yeah, you're probably right. Who knows, anything can happen. During that time a lot more games will come out anyway, so don't despair.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
i has question when the H star i only see the heart outsite only is that no event right just show heart and it say they keep fuck in it.

Average

Nov 10, 2017
You're joking right??
There are so many games lined up on kagura before this one . It'll easily take 1.5- 2 years
i don't know man they release asuka and the king of steel really quick in a couple of months, that being said, i feel like this has more dialogue than that game

Average

Nov 10, 2017
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes