Dante moone

Dec 4, 2017
i don't know man they release asuka and the king of steel really quick in a couple of months, that being said, i feel like this has more dialogue than that game
Yeah and some games that they tease on their site have supposedly been in the works for months with no foreseeable release in site. I think given the popularity of shinachiku-castella games, they will make this a top priority and release it before some of the other translations.

Average

Nov 10, 2017
Yeah and some games that they tease on their site have supposedly been in the works for months with no foreseeable release in site. I think given the popularity of shinachiku-castella games, they will make this a top priority and release it before some of the other translations.
my thoughts exactly, or well my hopes

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
can someone tell me why i can't see the first event H but only play it at record room only
Capture.PNG

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
Really guys? That's fck awful mtl and this is just when I start the game on begin. :WutFace::FacePalm::Kappa:

Untitled.jpg

I think he ask me if I want to skip prolugue right? lol
Guys can someone upload original text in jap? I want to play this game in jap with uncensored patch and DeepL translation.
or upload the uncensored patch only I think it should work with original game.
possible to let interface in english and only text to put back in jap?

L4r90

Jul 5, 2017
Is there a real translation in the works?
I've tried this game for a couple of hours and only understood the basics.
Since there is no battle/ active content but rather everything plays out in story telling and multiple choice, it makes no sense to continue with this horrible MTL...

Reactions: Average and -FibaG-

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
Since there is no battle/ active content but rather everything plays out in story telling and multiple choice, it makes no sense to continue with this horrible MTL...
That's why I asking on top only the text jap without change interface in jap and uncensored patch, it's way better to use deepL translation than this shit MTL I was playing like 1h and I have no clue what they say in story. No worth playing in this stage mtl.

Average

Nov 10, 2017
well yes there is a real translation in the works, but it has not been announce the release date yet

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
I have a lot to say about this game, and it's good.

If you are a NTR lover, you have to play it. I am Spanish, and that would not be relevant, but it is due to the fact that I don't understand much English (I have a lot to learn) and therefore I only understand 30-40% of what the game says.

The game is badly translated, and if you add a poor understanding of English to that, it loses a lot of grace BUT I still enjoyed it. So, you who understand English well ... What are you waiting to play it?

Hopefully they bring out more games like this.

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
I have to say, this game is a huge step down from past titles. You can't even choose your route, so much of this is randomized.
You can choose your preffered route by only talking to the people involved in it at the start of the game and by picking the right person for the birthday event. You can also savescum to have Ryouka meet the people you want her to meet.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
You can choose your preffered route by only talking to the people involved in it at the start of the game and by picking the right person for the birthday event. You can also savescum to have Ryouka meet the people you want her to meet.
You cannot directly choose your route & Save scumming is not a well designed game.

• Angry
Reactions: Pablotron
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes