Orochimiyu

Apr 22, 2018
Can someone tell me what Warning Value Means??
I peek my childhood friend's sister taking bath from outside window and some Warning value drop by 3

Aug 22, 2018
Guys who know how can i get acess into shrine second day, when ryoka camping with oyama ? It tells that it is completely locked , but i know there is more than 1 scene there

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
Guys who know how can i get acess into shrine second day, when ryoka camping with oyama ? It tells that it is completely locked , but i know there is more than 1 scene there
From what I can tell there's only the day 1 scene when breaking and entering, and the scene in the journal when Ryoka returns.

BOY_NEXT_DOOR

Dec 21, 2017
Just wondering, if you want sex scenes, then you need to choose the NTR path? So if you avoid NTR, there will be no content? Am I right?

Wonka_Willy

Formerly 'Kaneki12'
Nov 5, 2018
Most of the time the MTL games i play are fine, you can understand 60-65% of the story but this game .... i dont know what translator they used but for sure its a fake translator. There is like 2% of the text who's correctly translated i think :(
Cant wait to get the real translation !

Reactions: akhulu and greenp

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Shinachiku Castella did it again. love the art and the mechanics (although a bit confusing at the begining and also ... MTL)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
just downloaded the game .....
Holy shit , This game has the worst machine translation I've ever seen . completely ruined the game for me .
i can't understand what's going on or what the fuck are they talking about !

Insanely BAD Translation .

Sternboo

Jun 9, 2017
So i tried this game. not really my thing. but the CG is soo good. I was wondering if anyone can recommend any games similar to this.

Sternboo

Jun 9, 2017
You don't like the game but you want to play something like it? Please elaborate.
I don't like the main character and how the story focus. (It's just me i know some people like it.). But I am fan of most of the gameplay mechanics like for example. as the player we have to explore are see what other people are doing and we can peep pm them. and also love the CG style. It's a dam good. Hope it's dev make a Haram style game.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes