KingerT

Jul 6, 2020
I can wait a little longer for the translation since its no nut November, but I want to see this drop no later than December 1st, just in time for a nice "white" Christmas holiday :)
I'm with you man, I couldn't help myself so I played through the prolouge and I gotta say this game looks like the real deal. Its too good to not fully expierience without a proper translation. Lets stay strong together until then.

Last edited:

Dante moone

Dec 4, 2017
It's considered one of Kagura's best selling products and its not even out yet. That should hopefully give them some motivation to get the job done.

sweez

May 25, 2017
Games been out for like 6 months and Kagura still doesn’t have a translation. Fuck them they know people have been waiting for that translation. Instead they wanna translate some trash

Reactions: Draakvoid

tcasn94

Nov 24, 2019
It's considered one of Kagura's best selling products and its not even out yet. That should hopefully give them some motivation to get the job done.
I'd consider Summer Memories their other best selling product and they still don't even have the dlc patch translated yet either. I'm not sure how the profits are split but wouldn't releasing the product when interests in it are still high maximize sales?

Or does it work differently with them?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
This deserves a complete translation. Several routes with varying themes, good art and an interesting way of unlocking the recollection room across playthroughs.

Can't comment too much on the writing because the MTL, among other things, served me more "bread" than I can eat in a month.

Reactions: Creamzo

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I'm not sure what the spells at the shrine are for. They increase or decrease life... which is counted in percentages. So confusing.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes