Doctor G

Mar 9, 2019
A website for the uncensored patch was released recently. Someone knows if the game is coming soon? There are no more websites for other unreleased games in Kagura. Maybe this is a signal.

Screenshot_20201127_160432.jpg

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
A website for the uncensored patch was released recently. Someone knows if the game is coming soon? There are no more websites for other unreleased games in Kagura. Maybe this is a signal.
They haven't started spamming their twitter with the next upcoming release yet, so it's a possibility.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
this is one of those "unavoidable ntr" games right?
Not unavoidable, just really grindy and boring to avoid. No real good scenes for your effort.
Just make sure the girl doesn't have a chance to hook up with anyone else, avoid working the video shop, don't talk to anyone with an exclamation on them, and collect as many of those stat points (blue, red, green, etc.) as you can. You need them to get your memories.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Not unavoidable, just really grindy and boring to avoid. No real good scenes for your effort.
Just make sure the girl doesn't have a chance to hook up with anyone else, avoid working the video shop, don't talk to anyone with an exclamation on them, and collect as many of those stat points (blue, red, green, etc.) as you can. You need them to get your memories.
So I better play the ntr because I'm gonna get little to no good scenes, thanks for the answer.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Avoiding NTR is really easy. Just don't talk with any of the potential threats. Every route starts with you fullfilling certain things so if you don't talk they won't start. That way you can achieve normal end (no h-scene) and Ryoka won't be with you. If you additionally grind your points to unlock memories you can achieve good end (no h-scene) where she's kinda with you. It's quite lovely but MC has no h scene at all.

Dante moone

Dec 4, 2017
I bet Kagura games announces translations way ahead of time to discourage other translators from picking up their games.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: greenp

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
There is a recollection room but you have to unlock given scenes to see them.

murtaghjr

Apr 5, 2019
There is a recollection room but you have to unlock given scenes to see them.
i know but i just wanna know if there is way to play the game like a normal game without have to finish the game or use the recollection room XD

seraph85

Jan 31, 2019
I knew that art looked familiar, Shinachiku Castella... No way this doesn't get an official translation, gonna have to wait for that!

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Have to say, I'm getting annoyed by the way Kagura Games releases stuff.
They updated their website and put this game and that acerola game on the main banner as "comming soon". Then proceeded to release 5-6 other games in the meantime. What is the point of putting games on your banner as "coming soon", when you don't put the games that are actually coming soon on said banner?

Dante moone

Dec 4, 2017
Have to say, I'm getting annoyed by the way Kagura Games releases stuff.
They updated their website and put this game and that acerola game on the main banner as "comming soon". Then proceeded to release 5-6 other games in the meantime. What is the point of putting games on your banner as "coming soon", when you don't put the games that are actually coming soon on said banner?
To discourage freelance translators from translating the game themselves. If decent translations for the same game are already out, that means less sales for them.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes