makmaru619

May 25, 2019
To discourage freelance translators from translating the game themselves. If decent translations for the same game are already out, that means less sales for them.
Wish they would just give us a rough estimate of when they would release it though....

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
To discourage freelance translators from translating the game themselves. If decent translations for the same game are already out, that means less sales for them.
That makes sense when it comes to the early announcements, but doesn't explain why do they advertise this game on their main site as coming soon for months when there are 5 other games that should be there. It just makes it annoying when you are waiting for it, but you see release announcements for a bunch of other games they never even hinted when will they finish.

Reactions: akhulu

Dante moone

Dec 4, 2017
That makes sense when it comes to the early announcements, but doesn't explain why do they advertise this game on their main site as coming soon for months when there are 5 other games that should be there. It just makes it annoying when you are waiting for it, but you see release announcements for a bunch of other games they never even hinted when will they finish.
It might be due to the specifics of the contract between Kagura and the game developers. For example, a game developer might want a game translated as soon as possible, but in return, Kagura gets a bigger cut for speeding up the process. The only way to know for sure is to ask someone from Kagura themselves.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
By MC, you mean the actual "MC" of these kinds of games right? The fat old men?
You're only 1/5 or 1/6 right. Branching paths also means one of the MC is a scrawny little dipshit, and there's a delinquent MC, and there's the Nice Guy (tm) MC...
Fat old bastard MC is only 1 or 2 of them

akhulu

Apr 23, 2020
I have been waiting for 3 months for the official translated version and Kagura still postsponed it. F. U.

I can't play the with the MTL version because I understand shit :(

Reactions: greenp and DioVAnna

Baconeggcheese

Jun 10, 2017
I'm seeing the events only happening from the MC perspective. I'm following the walkthrough but how can i see from the girls perspective?

alcoholcat

Jun 10, 2019
Here's a quick guide I wrote for the game, its pretty simple, especially now with a partial translation, but it might be useful for some of you.
Also, the true end pretty much mirrors the normal end, the difference is, you can actually choose the confess option so our two protags get together. Like the post above me mentioned, as long as you don't interact with any of the "villains" that have (!) you just need to get to the end and viola you got the "happy" ending.
Thank you for this guide.
I took the liberty of making a pdf version for people who want some nicer fonts
View attachment Summer Shattering Guide.pdf

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes