dan9000

May 21, 2017
You cannot directly choose your route & Save scumming is not a well designed game.
yes you can, there is event some hints on how to start a route, and in the game + you can chose a route that you want to start and change the values of them at the temple, maybe you tryed multiple routes at the same time and in that makes it random

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
yes you can, there is event some hints on how to start a route, and in the game + you can chose a route that you want to start and change the values of them at the temple, maybe you tryed multiple routes at the same time and in that makes it random
You're talking about the function literally called "Cheats"

dan9000

May 21, 2017
You're talking about the function literally called "Cheats"
the one that say cheats is translated wrong and gives you the hints in the first option if i remember correctly on how to start any route, and then after you finish the game for the first time you unlock another one at the left of that one that lets you choose the route that you want and its on japanese

Reactions: Average

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
Pre-orders are open for all 22 games they're working on. This doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: michika

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
I'm sorry to ask this question if it's too obvious, but I don't understand what the difference is between summer color and scars of summer?

I have not seen any kind of explanation, and the images that steam provides are very similar to those of summer color. Is it some kind of expansion or DLC?

I really liked the story, but since all games end up ending ...

Jul 20, 2019
I'm sorry to ask this question if it's too obvious, but I don't understand what the difference is between summer color and scars of summer?

I have not seen any kind of explanation, and the images that steam provides are very similar to those of summer color. Is it some kind of expansion or DLC?

I really liked the story, but since all games end up ending ...
Summer Color I think is supposed to be an accurate translation of the Japanese title. Scars of summer was a machine translation of the title. Whether or not what I just said is correct, at the very least Summer Color is the official name of the English version of the game which is being released by Kagura games.

Reactions: BlackFoxEv

Average

Nov 10, 2017
Summer Color I think is supposed to be an accurate translation of the Japanese title. Scars of summer was a machine translation of the title. Whether or not what I just said is correct, at the very least Summer Color is the official name of the English version of the game which is being released by Kagura games.
actually you got it backwards [god i sound like a nerd]
scars of summer is the official translation title relesed by kagura games
Ehj-tXrWkAAxplS.jpg

summer colors, i think, is the literal translation of the title

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes