taksoe123

Feb 14, 2019
if kagura picks it up half a year maybe a full year
if not
Soon™
If kagura picks it up we wont get the translation till 2023 - hell they have been translating Knights of Messiah since 2019 with zero info since then - i really hope they dont pick this up

• Angry
Reactions: Pablotron

dahaka3

May 6, 2017
If kagura picks it up we wont get the translation till 2023 - hell they have been translating Knights of Messiah since 2019 with zero info since then - i really hope they dont pick this up
asuka & the king of steel got TL pretty fast

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I've said it before but it probably got buried. Kagura Games likely will not be translating this. The developer has expressed desire to release his game on steam and it sounds like they want to do it in house. The user agreement has also been updated to restrict unauthorized distribution. (Honestly the unauthorized distribution thing is more just saying "no piracy" / no distribution of the game without my say so." It is unlikely (not impossible) that the developer would for go working with a publisher like K.G. with the information I got.

That being said. Kagura breaks everything they touch so despite the good translations I personally don't like Kagura because they suck at translating games without creating bugs. I expect more care from a professional when amateur translators can put out a translation with 0 bugs. They have been getting better at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: taksoe123

Karugami

Oct 16, 2019
Kagura might translate this game since the heroine of this game was shown in their April Fools video.

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Does the person translating need version 1.04?
Never hurts to provide a link to the lastest version if you have it. Allows the translator to work with the latest copy. Most times the translation needs to be updated for later versions.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
is the sound looping forever after some encounters for anyone else?
What encounters specifically? There is probably a broken scrpit somewhere causing the sound to glitch out. More details will help isolate and fix the problem.

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Found v.1.04:

Original version upgrade information from DLSite:
◆ver1.04
不具合修正を行いました。
詳細は同梱のreadmeを参照下さい。

Google translated the 1.04 changes from the readme file:
-Fixed the problem that the screen goes dark on August 27 under specific conditions.
・Under specific conditions, with Ryoka's notebook
-Fixed a bug that the recall of Daisuke 5 and 6 loops

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Hey guys so which version should play? I mean there are different versions so which one is the best?
If you are talking game version, I always recommend the latest version for bug fixes. If you mean translations wise, Dahaka's is the one that is being worked on the most it seems. I would go with that one (not the least bit biased after consulting on that one and helping fix bugs. No way ;) )

Khime

Sep 5, 2017
asuka & the king of steel got TL pretty fast
From what i've seen, popular games are released in a faster pace. But i could be wrong as Dark Hero Party took a lot of time to be translated.
Also, are you planning on properly translating the game or i misunderstood your last messages? :LOL:

And thank you for the uploads with bugfixes/translations!

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
From what i've seen, popular games are released in a faster pace. But i could be wrong as Dark Hero Party took a lot of time to be translated.
Also, are you planning on properly translating the game or i misunderstood your last messages? :LOL:

And thank you for the uploads with bugfixes/translations!
It depends on the game really. Tbh, 'Asuka and the King of Steel' was really linear and didn't have much in term of gameplay, so it was easier to translate and pretty much bug-free. The creator of 'Knights of Messiah' on the other hand is known to have a lot of bugs in his games, which get patched with a lot of update, with fairly complex gameplay and a certain amount of branching events. That game in particular contains more content than all of his other games, meaning more bugs to watch out for and take care of (from both the game itself and the translation), so I can understand why it takes time to release it. And that's good, they need to release their games with the least numbers of bug possible and make them playable from first to end.

Reactions: Khime

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
It depends on the game really. Tbh, 'Asuka and the King of Steel' was really linear and didn't have much in term of gameplay, so it was easier to translate and pretty much bug-free. The creator of 'Knights of Messiah' on the other hand is known to have a lot of bugs in his games, which get patched with a lot of update, with fairly complex gameplay and a certain amount of branching events. That game in particular contains more content than all of his other games, meaning more bugs to watch out for and take care of (from both the game itself and the translation), so I can understand why it takes time to release it. And that's good, they need to release their games with the least numbers of bug possible and make them playable from first to end.
Yeah, I have looked at translating Knights of Messiah and the game is pretty fucking huge. Alot of work for sure.

Doctor G

Mar 9, 2019
It is nice to see another thread of this incredible game! I will also post here my review-analysis. Enjoy it!

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes