Jun 30, 2018
guy, I just buy few game on steam (oneone1), they censor everything in the game, so I worry same shit happen to "summer color"

it will be wasting of money to buy a game we not enjoy cause of censor thing
it's being released by kagura, and going by other developer releases, like tina swordswoman of the scarlet prison, it will be uncensored by patch on Kagura's website

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
yes, I just pre-order this game on kagura, turn out karuga site accept card from my country, no more hentai game in steam store, haha

polopp

Dec 24, 2020
I don’t have a lot of experience with steam are trading cards retroactive or do I have to complete the achievements again if the cards are implemented after game launch
cant help you im not familiar with trading cards and steam shit in general sorry x(

PaleDrake

Aug 29, 2017
I don’t have a lot of experience with steam are trading cards retroactive or do I have to complete the achievements again if the cards are implemented after game launch
You get steam cards from time played and not the achievements themselves so you can leave a game open until you get all the card drops.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Really? Trading cards? come on, man. So you get a few trading cards you can maybe sell for 10cents or so on the market, or you could buy directly from Kagura Games, and not deal with patches, plus it helps them out way more.

Steam is a garbage service and not just for adult games. That 30% they take for doing literally nothing is basically robbery. That's a lot of extra money that could be going directly to Kagura Games and the developers. You know, they're the ones bringing over the games you fucking fap to. Steam does jack shit here.

polopp

Dec 24, 2020
does anyone know what does the games u find around in the game are about? do they unlock something?, also how do u unlock the house in the middle of the town?

Jun 8, 2017
Really? Trading cards? come on, man. So you get a few trading cards you can maybe sell for 10cents or so on the market, or you could buy directly from Kagura Games, and not deal with patches, plus it helps them out way more.

Steam is a garbage service and not just for adult games. That 30% they take for doing literally nothing is basically robbery. That's a lot of extra money that could be going directly to Kagura Games and the developers. You know, they're the ones bringing over the games you fucking fap to. Steam does jack shit here.
Sounds like you have a chip on your shoulder.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Official 1.01 patch file can be downloaded from:

or

Script.vdf file:

I'm working on building an official package from the MTL and patch.

Edit:
Looks like there's just a little too much missing to recreate the release from the patch file. It is close, but things like the background music is missing as well as the images for the title screen.

Last edited:

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
Official 1.01 patch file can be downloaded from:

or

Script.vdf file:

I'm working on building an official package from the MTL and patch.

Edit:
Looks like there's just a little too much missing to recreate the release from the patch file. It is close, but things like the background music is missing as well as the images for the title screen.
is this patch compatible with version 1.04 ?

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
So is it usable?
is this patch compatible with version 1.04 ?
I just tried it, it says that you need the steam game installed, wouldn't let me patch, idk how to make it work, i'll just have to wait
So basically no. The issue is even if you decode all the images, that Kagura renamed a bunch of files. That renaming is a PITA to fix.

Also in a couple of cases the files are brand new it appears.

As for making the patch run, you can do the following:
  • make a folder
  • put in that folder a file
  • Rename that file to game.exe
  • Download the script.vdf file and put it next to game.exe

The patch will then run on that folder.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes