Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Great. Putting aside that it's an amazing, one-of-a-kind game, its release might actually really push NTR genre as whole. This game is too good to be unnoticed and its success should give a lot of steam for future releases. I really wouldn't mind if more devs would try to copy it's mechanics.

Last edited:
Reactions: greenp

Jack.in.line

Sep 3, 2018
Don’t wanna bum anyone out but it seems like Kagura only releases games on saturdays which makes me question it coming out on the 9th maybe time zone difference 10th USA 9th somewhere else?

makmaru619

May 25, 2019
Don’t wanna bum anyone out but it seems like Kagura only releases games on saturdays which makes me question it coming out on the 9th maybe time zone difference 10th USA 9th somewhere else?
You do realize that the rest of the world is ahead if US time right, so when its 10th in the US in Asia and Australia the 11th would have started.

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
wHy iS ThIs nTr, GoD GuYs wHaT CoUlDn't i jUsT IgNoRe tHe gAmE?!!! I CaN'T SeLf iNsErT To tHiS, rEe nOtIcE MeEeEe.................................................iS ThE NtR AvOiDaBlE ThOuGh?

What else didn't I cover in that.
Gonna buy day 1.

Jack.in.line

Sep 3, 2018
You do realize that the rest of the world is ahead if US time right, so when its 10th in the US in Asia and Australia the 11th would have started.
Well well well looks like I’ve been vindicated XD but I do wonder where it’s being released on the 9th that’s what the picture in the post above says but I guess it could be fake

jyuurina

May 25, 2017
Well well well looks like I’ve been vindicated XD but I do wonder where it’s being released on the 9th that’s what the picture in the post above says but I guess it could be fake
Nah its real, steam automatically change the date depends on where you live, for me its 10 april

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
yup, SEA people with see it by 10, just wonder about the price and will it be uncersor

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Summer Color + Culture Shock + Adelaide Inn + Power Vacuum (maybe)=One Crazy NTR month
How good is Culture Shock regarding NTR? I tried some 3d ntr games and they just arent at the level of 2d games in that regard

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Almost can't believe we finally getting the translated version. First thing i checked was if it wasn't posted on April 1st.
3 days HYPE.

Now all there is to hope that the ugly bastards aren't gonna be THAT ugly this time around.

Dante moone

Dec 4, 2017
How good is Culture Shock regarding NTR? I tried some 3d ntr games and they just arent at the level of 2d games in that regard
That is a difficult question to answer since it is still in development. I will say it shows promise with decent art, but has plenty of room for improvement. I personally like multiple choices/paths in games (one of the reasons why I love Summer Color so much), but Culture Shock really only has two paths: Alpha and Beta decisions. Alpha path is a little slow with vanilla situations, but its the Beta path that has the NTR situations and is clearly where the creator spends most of their time and energy creating. If you don't have high expectations, it should keep you busy for at least one night :)

Reactions: AwsHen

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
guy, I just buy few game on steam (oneone1), they censor everything in the game, so I worry same shit happen to "summer color"

it will be wasting of money to buy a game we not enjoy cause of censor thing

Oct 10, 2017
guy, I just buy few game on steam (oneone1), they censor everything in the game, so I worry same shit happen to "summer color"

What I understand about Kagura games and their releases, is that you buy the game on Steam, then you go to their website to download the uncensored patch for each game you bought.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
What I understand about Kagura games and their releases, is that you buy the game on Steam, then you go to their website to download the uncensored patch for each game you bought.
and it free, right???

cause the shit games oneone1 make me buy other DLC uncen patch on dlsite (feel like they scam me)

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017

Don't worry you didn't waste your money, they are censoring steam releases because steam is not reliable when it comes to adult games. Go to their website and get patch to uncensor the game.

If you buy the game from their website , Mangagamer or JUST you get the game uncensored directly without need for patching. Also Steam doesn't deserve the 30% cut they are taking given how they handle adult games.

Reactions: HHLONG
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes