jyuurina

May 25, 2017
The ingame text for the trailer is still in japanese.
That's not giving me much hope...
The trailer for explorer of yggdrasil also still in japanese but they already released it mid march, so hopefully they will release it late april or early may

reiokami

Mar 10, 2018
the arts is dang awesome, but its mtl, but i will still ward this thread in hope it will get proper translate in the future.

akhulu

Apr 23, 2020
The trailer for explorer of yggdrasil also still in japanese but they already released it mid march, so hopefully they will release it late april or early may
The pattern from youtube trailer to the release days of the two previous games is about 3 weeks. So I expect summer color will be released at the end of this month or April 1

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
According to dev himself, Steam release should be out very soon. On top of that, he's already developing an after story game for this one, which will reveal what happened later on every route. It should be released before Tina 2. Ofc it'll be in japanese but I'm pretty sure that after this one is released on Steam, its continuation should end up there as well.

Doctor G

Mar 9, 2019
I have been waiting almost a year for this moment! I would like that Kagura Games also release the After Story.

Mweam

Jul 19, 2018
i havent seen anyone post on it but this game is/did got a after story?

Dante moone

Dec 4, 2017
i havent seen anyone post on it but this game is/did got a after story?

It will be an independent game showing what happens after the main game ends. Not dlc as that would probably require more bug fixes that may occur by combining the 2. So don't expect it to be ready for the main game kagura release as I believe it is still in development.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
It will be an independent game showing what happens after the main game ends.
I've really gotta wonder how that's going to work, and which ending method they're going to take.

Is it going to be:
- all endings are canon, and you have to pick which start at the beginning
- only the good end is canon and MC got the girl but there's still chads trying to take her
- only the neutral end is canon and this is basically going to be "try to win the girl and not get cucked round 2"

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
I've really gotta wonder how that's going to work, and which ending method they're going to take.

Is it going to be:
- all endings are canon, and you have to pick which start at the beginning
- only the good end is canon and MC got the girl but there's still chads trying to take her
- only the neutral end is canon and this is basically going to be "try to win the girl and not get cucked round 2"
Taken from their Ci-en

"■For oversea users
I got asked a lot so I'll put it right here. The 『夏色のコワレモノ After』 is NOT a DLC or update for previous one, it's independent short game.

I did it for those who completed previous one and wanted to see more scenes of certain bad root. It's the concept of "The heroine who can't be f**ked by player character got NTR", so absolute no pure love sex lol.

The NTR system of it is impossible to be debugged after adding to the previous game, so I just put all the new scenes together as a new game instead of bothering myself to put it in the previous one"

So it seems more like you just go event hunting and it's not even much of a full on expac or game in itself either.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes