S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Oh cool yeah. It's so hard to find some decent NTR games. Good ones don't seem translated.
Yeah, well, I can sort of understand why that might be as the most accepted cuckoldry games in the west seem to revolve more around the type of dynamic where it's consensual between the cuck, the bull, and the woman, which in terms of NTR is netorase; or games in which you as the player go around stealing girls from other guys (netori).

Hard netorare (or even soft netorare) seems to leave a very squicky impression on westerners as (from the discussions I've read) the feelings of betrayal and helplessness leaves them feeling emasculated due to self-inserting as the protagonist of the game. So for (good) translations of this type of game to come to the west, you need a translation team that is okay with feeling that way, don't feel that way about it, or values money and professional integrity over their personal protagonist feelings, which seems to be a very small set of people.

Reactions: greenp

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Any games Similar to this over at the JP DLSite? Might spend $$ to buy and use an Auto Translator.

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
Any games Similar to this over at the JP DLSite? Might spend $$ to buy and use an Auto Translator.
Depends on what you mean with similar. I had a look around a while back but didn't really find anything that compared well enough for my tastes. There were a few male player character games where the LI/SO does her thing and ends up fucking another guy but it's always one other "rival". I enjoy the variety here.

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Depends on what you mean with similar. I had a look around a while back but didn't really find anything that compared well enough for my tastes. There were a few male player character games where the LI/SO does her thing and ends up fucking another guy but it's always one other "rival". I enjoy the variety here.
Well any Similar like (Games that I bought off DLSite):
Ema, Milf Warrior: Ruins of the Ancient Empire
Minako
RaiOhGar (Best one)
Dark Hero Party
Celestite
Dark Elf

Reactions: Stijn and DioVAnna

Ravager210

Oct 8, 2019
I've played the game to death at this point. The only reason I'm waiting for the official translation is because the MTL is just more comical than I imagine it should be, not to mention the translation itself is far from perfect. So many sentences that don't make much sense.

Ravager210

Oct 8, 2019
Feels less like they forgot about it, and more that they licensed so many damn games that they're just juggling which ones get worked on at any given moment and this one is just somewhere in that mix and others are getting finished before it.

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Feels less like they forgot about it, and more that they licensed so many damn games that they're just juggling which ones get worked on at any given moment and this one is just somewhere in that mix and others are getting finished before it.
Well this game might be more text heavy then tha last two.
Though it's funny how they advertised this game constantly on their main site, (hell it's still on their banner) yet they still didn't translate it.
At least it has more chances then knight's of messiah which was announced waaaay before this and still no info on it.

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
is the mtl good or should i wait for the kagura games release
If you have ever played a truly bad MTL game, then this is nothing terrible. The sentence structure makes sense, and if you mostly watch the pixel animations and aren't missing a majority of your social intelligence, then the text can be overlooked because the rest of the game is well made. If text is what MAKES the experience for you, then I would say wait, but don't hold your breath because Kagura has had this announced for months, yet no actual details have been provided.

Reactions: Jellyax

seraph85

Jan 31, 2019
Right in the beginning the old guy and Ryoka are locked in the back room with some hearts over their head. Is there anyway to see that scene at that time or do you have to wait for the recollection room? The game seems to imply you can see the scene but I don't know what do do.

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
Right in the beginning the old guy and Ryoka are locked in the back room with some hearts over their head. Is there anyway to see that scene at that time or do you have to wait for the recollection room? The game seems to imply you can see the scene but I don't know what do do.
check her diary notebook in her bedroom .theres a heart icon in her notebook and you can watch the events .

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes