Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Guys, i dont want to alarm you all but im pretty sure that kagura games are translating it under the name Scars of Summer, and im ngl i cant wait for it
Everyone knows this at this point, but also everyone knows that they announce new projects more than they can release their translations.

Seriously, look at their backlog. it's probably the reason why they release new translated games faster than my dead dog.
This is why every time I see an announcement from kagura that they are translating a new game that like, I die a little inside.

akhulu

Apr 23, 2020
Guys, i dont want to alarm you all but im pretty sure that kagura games are translating it under the name Scars of Summer, and im ngl i cant wait for it
It has been 5 months since their announcement about Scars of summer release, mr caveman....

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
What am I suppose to do exactly? Just go around randomly talking to NPC Day by Day??
Unless someone has a Walkthrough somewhere I can read.

Ayylmamer

Apr 22, 2020
What am I suppose to do exactly? Just go around randomly talking to NPC Day by Day??
Unless someone has a Walkthrough somewhere I can read.
Every character has a hook, look at the walkthrough linked in the opening post.
After the relationships with other dudes start just go around and find where she's going during the day alone and unlock the scenes in the diary.

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Every character has a hook, look at the walkthrough linked in the opening post.
After the relationships with other dudes start just go around and find where she's going during the day alone and unlock the scenes in the diary.
Still dont get the scene, Like I go to where the Heart and all Progress but no H-Scene, and only appear on the Phone.
Example the School Scene she goes up the Blackboard then to the Toilet, I don't get the H-Scene but bunch of Dialogue of whats happening behind the toilet.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Still dont get the scene, Like I go to where the Heart and all Progress but no H-Scene, and only appear on the Phone.
Example the School Scene she goes up the Blackboard then to the Toilet, I don't get the H-Scene but bunch of Dialogue of whats happening behind the toilet.
You can't view them as they happen. You have to look at her diary the next day. Use your mouse to click on the heart in the diary. Some scenes are pixel animation only.

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
You can't view them as they happen. You have to look at her diary the next day. Use your mouse to click on the heart in the diary. Some scenes are pixel animation only.
OH so thats how, Christ thats so hidden QAQ I think maybe was it even explained? I must have missed it

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
OH so thats how, Christ thats so hidden QAQ I think maybe was it even explained? I must have missed it
Yeah, at the beginning they had a small explanation, but it wasn't very clear on how to use it. I figured it out when I hit my laptop touch pad by accident.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Yeah, at the beginning they had a small explanation, but it wasn't very clear on how to use it. I figured it out when I hit my laptop touch pad by accident.
hmmmm are there any pixel scenes? I played all the routes and never saw any pixel scene, I didnt know that you could click on the diary

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
hmmmm are there any pixel scenes? I played all the routes and never saw any pixel scene, I didnt know that you could click on the diary
There are pixel scenes that occur as you go through a given route. They are usually accompanied by a phone conversation which adds context to the scene.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
There is a scene at the school during the day if you progress the delinquent path far enough, I think one at the summer festival, and I'm sure there's others.

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
ANY NEWS ? I'M LOSING INTEREST =((((((((((((((((((((((((
Nope. Kagura doesn't give out much info until the last one or two weeks. The game have been advertised as coming soons for 4 moths now, so there is no point in guessing when it will come out. Just check their blog every now and then to see what they will release next.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes