XkillaaX

Feb 21, 2020
I'm about to give up and just attempt playing with the MTL at this rate. I'd been putting off this game in hopes the Kagura one would come out.. in this lifetime.
If you succeeded to wait till now just wait more guys i'm 100% sure you will enjoy it with a real translation. The MTL is very bad hence you don't understand the details of the story.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Someone was actually waiting for the translation of summer memories DLC? smh translating that before this game smhsmhsmhsmhsmhsmh

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
How do you initiate the events like the volleyball and camping?
Volleyball is part of the route that you get with the Delinquent from School, while camping is part of the route with the snobby rich kid.
If you activate their approach events early enough, i.e. get to the point where only date events occur, before the scheduled date of the special event, then it will trigger.
This is also true of the special event like camping with the Musclehead or Childhood friend, and *sports camp* with the dirty uncle in the shack.

a55555

May 31, 2017
Volleyball is part of the route that you get with the Delinquent from School, while camping is part of the route with the snobby rich kid.
If you activate their approach events early enough, i.e. get to the point where only date events occur, before the scheduled date of the special event, then it will trigger.
This is also true of the special event like camping with the Musclehead or Childhood friend, and *sports camp* with the dirty uncle in the shack.
I see. Thanks i will try that!

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
guys i found this image on the twitter, does anyone know what this game is?
Seems to be a mod of that oda nobunaga game or some other three kingdoms game, a mod for sure though if you look at the UI artstyle compared to the girls.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Yeah, I got a mega hard-on. NTR turns me on, I donno what else to say. ;)
Im just asking bc some of the filehosting sites tend to be a bit maleware infested. Not all of them, but tbh mega is the easiest and safest option most of the time.

haube

Oct 18, 2018
guys i found this image on the twitter, does anyone know what this game is?
It appears to be a Mod of The Current or Last ROTK game. You can have 3 wives and this person seems to have moded the games files and replaces the spirtes of the avatars he married with the characters from the games other posters mentioned.

Mweam

Jul 19, 2018
theres camping scenes with the other characters beyond the rich kid really?!

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes