S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Right in the beginning the old guy and Ryoka are locked in the back room with some hearts over their head. Is there anyway to see that scene at that time or do you have to wait for the recollection room? The game seems to imply you can see the scene but I don't know what do do.
check her diary notebook in her bedroom .theres a heart icon in her notebook and you can watch the events .
Exactly this, also you need to use your mouse to click on the heart. I haven't been able to activate it any other way.

HornyOldMann

Jan 31, 2021
I feel bad playing this game, the story is a bit stupid but when you find ryoka memories mini game, feel like committing a sin

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I have a question: Can I do all ntr events or just one (and if so, do I have to finish the game 6 times)?
The latter for endings and events after a certain point. You can activate them all, and she will randomly progress through them if she is acting alone, but the end will be picked from the routes with the highest points. If you want to see them all, you've got to either:
1) lock in a single route 6 times,
2) save scum the multiple routes and hope RNGsus smile upon you; or
3) find a full save

akhulu

Apr 23, 2020
And the translation never came...
It's already almost half of a year since their announcement, for F sake they better just inform people about the current translation progress if any issues. I have been saving too much....

Reactions: yangjuelek

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
And my last question: Does it have any meaning to break the crystals of the cave?
Thanks for replying.
You want to be efficient with those crystals as you consume the "experiences" you get from daily activities and progress time by breaking them. Completing those sections (the cave, the shrine, the storage house at home, and the beach) give you "Memories" and you need all of them (and you need to prevent the NTR paths from happening) to get the good/happy end.

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
And my last question: Does it have any meaning to break the crystals of the cave?
Thanks for replying.
If you break the crystals and make it to the end of the cave section, then you get a Fragment of Memory. This is one of four that you get progressively as you pick up the previous one and they give a reason for why the Girl in into MC. Once you get all four, and make it to the end of the game without her getting swept by someone else, you get the "Best End"

Ravager210

Oct 8, 2019
It's already almost half of a year since their announcement, for F sake they better just inform people about the current translation progress if any issues. I have been saving too much....
Yeah, with the number of games that Kagura has licensed, they just need to make a progress tracker on their website and/or Discord that just shows either the general progress, or a complete breakdown of what needs to be done and how much of each is done. At least then fans know what's currently being worked on, what's on the backburner, what is a priority.

Reactions: Terrygun
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes