S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
So you can't view the whole recollection in one room? I downloaded the saved file so the room is accessible but the room is empty. Do I need to trigger it by somehow?
You can, but you just have to progressively unlock each route.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
how can i vew the Yasui route when shes at the gym locker room, it doesnt appear at the diary
Once the route gets far enough (for Yasui, it's 5th event IIRC), one day per week gets set aside as "NTR day", where she usually goes around town with the guy, and you can see them doing stuff, but there's no CG for it.

Reactions: AlexLord

ramborock

Oct 19, 2020
i downloaded a folder that said v1.04 but when i start the game it says v1.01 on the top.
is this normal or did i do something wrong?

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
i downloaded a folder that said v1.04 but when i start the game it says v1.01 on the top.
is this normal or did i do something wrong?
Latest on Kagura's website is 1.03, so I don't know where you got 1.04 from.

ramborock

Oct 19, 2020
Latest on Kagura's website is 1.03, so I don't know where you got 1.04 from.
from svs a few months ago but it is also available on many sites you can check by google search.
the uploader must have lied coz it said official v1.04 english translated from kagura.thank you.

ZenVacks

Jun 19, 2021
Excuse me, but could someone tell me which of all routes in the game this scene is, I don't remember seeing it when I played all routes.
Captura de pantalla 2021-11-29 110420.png

Reactions: AwsHen

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
Excuse me, but could someone tell me which of all routes in the game this scene is, I don't remember seeing it when I played all routes.
View attachment 1524233
it's Oyama route, no CG sadly.
I think after got all the "spending time with oyama" cgs, there will be a shining thing (i think, or heart bubble) at the MC house door (yes the MC not Ryoka's house) then you will have this scene

• Red Heart
Reactions: ZenVacks

ZenVacks

Jun 19, 2021
I think after got all the "spending time with oyama" cgs, there will be a shining thing (i think, or heart bubble) at the MC house door (yes the MC not Ryoka's house) then you will have this scene
So something shiny in MC's house, will it make me find this scene?

That the game I think has more of this type of scenes, only that they appear randomly, which I already found in other routes, if I remember correctly

Well thanks for the reply anyway.

Also, it doesn't matter if it's a CG scene or not, I like that kind of scenes,
They're almost as good at wishing as they were to pissing you off because there isn't one more scene.

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
The build of the guy's silhouette makes me think it's the childhood friend, actually, the one from the bathhouse.

silverkhingz

Jul 1, 2018
So uhhh I got into vagrant route and it's last day and mc wakes up in hotel, the only choice here is to exit -> auto in beach

In hotel theres just random NPCs and one of them tell mc to search ryoka in beach

But theres nothing here ? I just bought steam ver

edit : wait theres small circle on ocean, didnt notice it bc I kept looking npc or sparkling star -.-

silverkhingz

Jul 1, 2018
View attachment 1524233
Oyama route, just played this yesterday. 3 pose variation : doggy, standing male BJ, missionary

Unfortunately I didnt pay attention when this happened

I think right after oyama moved in, same day. I only remember getting back home and this happened. mc couldnt enter home despite going out and back several times so I just fast forward till day changes

This happened before saki 3some

Not sure but Im guessing the CG for this is "spending time with oyama" (thr onr with same thumbnail/preview as final oyama CG)

• Red Heart

ZenVacks

Jun 19, 2021
Oyama route, just played this yesterday. 3 pose variation : doggy, standing male BJ, missionary

Unfortunately I didnt pay attention when this happened

I think right after oyama moved in, same day. I only remember getting back home and this happened. mc couldnt enter home despite going out and back several times so I just fast forward till day changes

This happened before saki 3some

Not sure but Im guessing the CG for this is "spending time with oyama" (thr onr with same thumbnail/preview as final oyama CG)
Thanks for your answer, but I guess I'll have to go through 3 routes to be sure (Oyama, Daisuke, Masaru ), obviously the first one will be Oyama's; how do you say.

Reactions: silverkhingz

silverkhingz

Jul 1, 2018
Thanks for your answer, but I guess I'll have to go through 3 routes to be sure (Oyama, Daisuke, Masaru ), obviously the first one will be Oyama's; how do you say.
Im 1000% sure it's oyama bc I literally bought from steam yesterday (my timezone) and fast forward vagrant route (which I played already on cracked ver from here) while unlocking all saki scenes, then tried oyama route (ignore saki since unlocked already) just to unlock 3some scene etc and I accidentally found this scene when going back home --- and it's around evening iirc

The problem is I dont remember if it happens before / after special event (kick ball onto oyama roof then oyama moves in)

What I remember is 3some scene happens after "oyama dinner with mc saki ryoka" and the part u asked should be sometime before 3some

• Love
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes