ZenVacks

Jun 19, 2021
Im 1000% sure it's oyama bc I literally bought from steam yesterday (my timezone) and fast forward vagrant route (which I played already on cracked ver from here) while unlocking all saki scenes, then tried oyama route (ignore saki since unlocked already) just to unlock 3some scene etc and I accidentally found this scene when going back home --- and it's around evening iirc

The problem is I dont remember if it happens before / after special event (kick ball onto oyama roof then oyama moves in)

What I remember is 3some scene happens after "oyama dinner with mc saki ryoka" and the part u asked should be sometime before 3some
yes, the best scenes plus the previous ones depending on how you like those types of scenes; the thing comes from the fact that I think some appear randomly, but well then that route will be; Thanks again

I do not know almost nothing of English, so I am writing it from the google translator, sorry if it is not understood much

silverkhingz

Jul 1, 2018
yes, the best scenes plus the previous ones depending on how you like those types of scenes; the thing comes from the fact that I think some appear randomly, but well then that route will be; Thanks again

I do not know almost nothing of English, so I am writing it from the google translator, sorry if it is not understood much
no problem lol

btw let me know if u find the scene / the condition to trigger it

I might visit oyama route again because Im also curious but for now Im focusing on unlocking all routes first

• Red Heart
Reactions: ZenVacks
Mar 19, 2021
no problem lol

btw let me know if u find the scene / the condition to trigger it

I might visit oyama route again because Im also curious but for now Im focusing on unlocking all routes first
pretty sure it's masaru, not sure when it triggers, might be after the soccor game where he gets hurt, but masaru and oyama both have a scene in that room and going by the build it sure ain't fatty.
edit:
yeah, it's masaru alright, right after you do the soccor game with him unless that's a screen from like the new game or something

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

silverkhingz

Jul 1, 2018
pretty sure it's masaru, not sure when it triggers, might be after the soccor game where he gets hurt, but masaru and oyama both have a scene in that room and going by the build it sure ain't fatty.
Havent tried masaru route and didnt pay attention to the guy build (is it that detailed?) but ok I'll try masaru route then and see if it's the same (or probably it uses same asset for both routes)

thx for the info btw

• Red Heart

silverkhingz

Jul 1, 2018

edit:
yeah, it's masaru alright, right after you do the soccor game with him unless that's a screen from like the new game or something
Just ran masaru route and only these 2 pics exist. First pic = first scene. Go out and back, get second pic. Tried going out again, it says "come back later, want to sleep?" which means no more scenes for masaru. And for both pics, the guy silhouette actually looks fat (same as the one somerandompasserby9800 posted)

edit : going oyama route next, and btw the masaru one triggers after soccer match

• Red Heart

silverkhingz

Jul 1, 2018

Kay found it. Oyama route. Proof in attachment. Unlike masaru, this one is easily miss-able

Conditions :

1. BEFORE oyama moved in / 3 some scene (I dont know it can happen after oyama moved in, I triggered it BEFORE he moved in)

2. AFTER ryoka went to shrine for 3 day ritual

3. About 1-2 days after ryoka returning home from shrine ritual, go outside and fast forward to 5 PM. If the condition is fulfilled, there will be heart icon in front of house left of ryoka's house (first pic below). To be sure, try it everyday after ryoka returned from ritual, the icon should appear in 1-2 days

4. It says "go check ryoka" so go home and the first scene will appear (2nd pic). Go out and back for second scene which you asked for (3rd pic). If you go out and back once again there will be another blowjob scene, and if go out and back again, there will be missionary (last pic)

Mar 19, 2021
Just ran masaru route and only these 2 pics exist. First pic = first scene. Go out and back, get second pic. Tried going out again, it says "come back later, want to sleep?" which means no more scenes for masaru. And for both pics, the guy silhouette actually looks fat (same as the one somerandompasserby9800 posted)

edit : going oyama route next, and btw the masaru one triggers after soccer match
maybe I jumped to conclusions, the only other guy who went there was

hmm you right, I went and checked oyama route before you kick the ball over like 2 days after she gets back during the nighttime I found a heart in front of her neighbors house which makes you want to speak to ryoka. I guess the dude just used the same sprites cause it was the same blowjob sprites.

edit:
oh dang, you made it here way before me.

• Red Heart

ZenVacks

Jun 19, 2021
Kay found it. Oyama route. Proof in attachment. Unlike masaru, this one is easily miss-able

Conditions :

1. BEFORE oyama moved in / 3 some scene (I dont know it can happen after oyama moved in, I triggered it BEFORE he moved in)

2. AFTER ryoka went to shrine for 3 day ritual

3. About 1-2 days after ryoka returning home from shrine ritual, go outside and fast forward to 5 PM. If the condition is fulfilled, there will be heart icon in front of house left of ryoka's house (first pic below). To be sure, try it everyday after ryoka returned from ritual, the icon should appear in 1-2 days

4. It says "go check ryoka" so go home and the first scene will appear (2nd pic). Go out and back for second scene which you asked for (3rd pic). If you go out and back once again there will be another blowjob scene, and if go out and back again, there will be missionary (last pic)
wao, that was very much help man, I'm with my studies so a bit of playing a rpg +18 for me it never hurts, especially with the NTR theme that I like and games like this, plus I plan to enter into creating rpg games with the same theme.

Well, thank you very much for the confirmation; You also gave me a little glimpse of what one of the best positions has: MatingPress

Thank you, I got off topic a bit but thanks to both of you for your support.

Pancakes308

Sep 14, 2020
there's ugly bastards, and then there's these guys. they look like ghouls from fallout with their flesh intact man, id totally give it a try if the dudes didn't look so nasty

silverkhingz

Jul 1, 2018
there's ugly bastards, and then there's these guys. they look like ghouls from fallout with their flesh intact man, id totally give it a try if the dudes didn't look so nasty
well it's basically trademark of this circle at this point so it's like a niche with following I guess. not for mainstream folks

battstars

May 1, 2020
is there a full save file for the 1.03 version? I tried other full saves but I cannot access the recollection room and there is also a save in which the main character cannot move.
EDIT: NVM. after some googling I found the save file which works with this version. apologies for any time wasted with reading this message

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: nyagura

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
What changed in 1.04?
Oh. The Japanese version is 1.04. The Kagura’s version is 1.03 and they used the latest Japanese version for their patch. I don’t know how people are still finding information about the Japanese one and not searching any info in this thread.

Last edited:

WareWaShida

Jan 25, 2021
Is there a sex scene between Keita and Ryoka in the Happy Ending? Kind of peeved that it didn't even end with an epilogue.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Can anyone here give me a 100% completed English save file, with the entire recollection room filled in? I don't feel like going through the game again, I did 2 routes, the Oyama one and the happy ending one.

makmaru619

May 25, 2019
ummm... so I wanted to support the creator and bought the game on steam, and decided on a playthrough since I boought it, noted that the game is skipping all h-scenes and after completeting a route gallery is still not unlocked, any idea why this is happening?

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes