ZenVacks

Jun 19, 2021
huh, how does that number of CGs compare to the first game? Seems like a lot.
as it says in the Dlsite, the first game has 51 cg scenes and the second as they say has like 50 cg scenes, I guess not counting (if there are) repeated scenes but with a different scenario

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I think at first it was going to be just a short after-story dlc for the main game but the latest posts make me believe that it will end up being a full-fledged sequel after all.
I think it's actually going to take place during the main game, as it was going to add a lot of new scenes to every character.

Comrade BLin

Jun 18, 2020
The game gives you the delusion of choices.
When you accidently talk to someone, it's a route craving for your childhood friend.
I can actually get the Happy Ending where the Protag confess to her at the Beach despite talking to everyone (again):
-First thing you do is to pick up the girl, don't leave her.
-Go anywhere, go to the Beach, Cafe' or play games to increase hearts (for some reason, i don't even need that)
-Work at nearly 6 PM, till almost sleep-sleep time and end the day.
(Or you can speedrun by pick her up and take a 22 hours nap, fuck the kids camping day)
-Use money to raise stats, we'll use them to crush the xeno.... i mean crystals.
-The brat's game is rigged so save NEAR him BEFORE starting the game. First card best card, the last one require using the 10 card first tho.
-Finally, enjoy happy ending with good music.
(the hoe will hang out to every mfs exist in the island without reason and turn into a slut eventually so i made her life a nightmare)

QuietEnthusiasm

Jan 19, 2020
I've been wondering: During the storm where everything is shut down and Ryouka's away to see whomever she chose, can you actually do anything during that day? I think I tried to find something on two routes before and couldn't find anything to interact with anywhere. Did I miss anything? Are interaction spots on that day only available in other routes?

R D

May 3, 2017
I've been wondering: During the storm where everything is shut down and Ryouka's away to see whomever she chose, can you actually do anything during that day? I think I tried to find something on two routes before and couldn't find anything to interact with anywhere. Did I miss anything? Are interaction spots on that day only available in other routes?
i think you can (kind of) peek on ryoka if she is in oyama (old man in a shack), the vagrant (hobo) and nobuo (rich kid)'s routes, also you can ride the boat from the flooded river near nobuo's house to get a collectible video game card

Reactions: QuietEnthusiasm

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
i think you can (kind of) peek on ryoka if she is in oyama (old man in a shack), the vagrant (hobo) and nobuo (rich kid)'s routes, also you can ride the boat from the flooded river near nobuo's house to get a collectible video game card
im pretty sure it says the storm is too loud in the oyama route

• Sad
Reactions: QuietEnthusiasm

Rover55

Aug 12, 2017
Dang it this game. Saw Ryoka at the shrine, called her. She was heavily breathing, said she is having some rough training, so I thought something is happening there. When I came there she was actually training, just running around.
I've been tricked, I've been backstabbed and I've been buite Possibly, bamboozled by this ntr game...

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Dang it this game. Saw Ryoka at the shrine, called her. She was heavily breathing, said she is having some rough training, so I thought something is happening there. When I came there she was actually training, just running around.
I've been tricked, I've been backstabbed and I've been buite Possibly, bamboozled by this ntr game...
There are many more moments like that.

Reactions: LazwelX and Rover55
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes