ktez

Feb 15, 2020
I guess he are talking about this. I didn't understand how to unlock scenes with it, so I just played and finished the game with all routes. If anybody need a full save with unlocked gallery for 'Summer Memories (RJ348097) [v1.0]', so here it is.
There's an option called 'Debug' when you attach MTool to a game, in the same page where you can change your gold, turn on the mouse teleport, etc.
That opens a screen in-game that shows you all the variables used in the game, I'd take a screenshot if I had any game installed rn, that works for any rpgmaker game.

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
There's an option called 'Debug' when you attach MTool to a game, in the same page where you can change your gold, turn on the mouse teleport, etc.
That opens a screen in-game that shows you all the variables used in the game, I'd take a screenshot if I had any game installed rn, that works for any rpgmaker game.
No, I attached the program to the game, I just didn't find the correct variables. Anyway, it also can be made by editing a save file (it worked in another games for me), but thanks.

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
so i found these in a website but i dont now from where thik sis is this a new game idf so does anyone has the link to the demo..??
View attachment 1479229 View attachment 1479229
He is working on 'Scars of Summer: After'. There someone put the link to MEGA for alpha version in some pages ago, which contain some scenes without any pictures. You can find any news in his .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

john6556

Jun 20, 2017
i dont know if anyone answered this already but.. when i use a save file i downloaded from this thread . it throws me to the main menu.. is this happening cause the save file might be old?

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
If I had to guess, it's probably a completed save file. Once you've beaten the game, it prompts you to make a separate save file that just exists to keep track of what scenes you've unlocked for the Recollection Room (the gallery where you can rewatch scenes). For anything else, you need to actually start a new playthrough with access to New Game+ bonuses.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes